Liquid Free Amino Acids

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Seth
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Liquid Free Amino Acids

Post by Seth »

RRM,

I read you endorse the use of liquid free aminos, if one is going to use any of them. Does this mean that they only need to be in powder form or are there other considerations?

For example, would any of these products suffice?: http://www.nextag.com/NOW-FOODS-Branche ... rices-html

Thank you,
Seth
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

They need to come in capsules, in an acidic liquid. The ones i consumed came in glass capsules and tasted extremely acid. (amino acids are only free acids in acidic state)
These powders certainly cause acne when you are susceptible to acne.
Seth

Post by Seth »

RRM wrote: These powders certainly cause acne when you are susceptible to acne.
Do you know of any manufacturers that you recommend?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ive been searching, but without result so far...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

What I found so far is this "MDY Amino X-Plode", its not what i mean (its amino acid balance seems to be comparable to that of "Perfect Liquid Amino Xplode", which protein quality is only 5%!!!), because this one is a mixture that does not contain what we are looking for (the methionine), but the form is the right one: real 100% free amino acids that come in glass ampoules (with a disgusting taste due to the acidity).
This english translation does not mention the glass ampoules, but the original dutch version does...

Note that most "liquid free amino acid" supplements are not really 100% free amino acids and actually contain proteinhydrolysate. Also, their protein quality varies between 3% and 9%. (which is extremely low)
Last edited by RRM on Wed 06 Jun 2007 17:18, edited 2 times in total.
Seth

Post by Seth »

RRM wrote:What I found so far is this "MDY Amino X-Plode", its not what i mean (its amino acid balance seems to be comparable to that of "Perfect Liquid Amino Xplode", which protein quality is only 5%!!!),
Thanks RRM, have you tried using this product? (Since it lacks Methionine, does is it worth taking?)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No, i havent tried it, and its not worth it, due to the lack of methionine.
This spanish "Liquid EAAS" seems more promising; it doesnt list any hydrolysate and its protein quality is 94% (500 mg methionine (10% of total protein) and 500 mg phenylalanine per capsule), so this one IS worth a try. Let me see if i can get it here.
Of course pure methionine is more effective, but i havent found pure liquid free methionine yet (protein quality = 1800%).
Last edited by RRM on Tue 28 Aug 2007 11:47, edited 1 time in total.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Heeeey, cant buy them here, and i dont have a credit card to buy them in Germany for example, but i CAN use paypal to buy them in Spain! :D
Shit, i cannot; gotta be a Spain/Portugal resident... :(
Can somebody help me out here?
I will prepay to you by using paypal (and i will pay for the extra shipping costs, of course).
Seth

Post by Seth »

RRM wrote:Shit, i cannot; gotta be a Spain/Portugal resident... :(
Can somebody help me out here?
I will prepay to you by using paypal (and i will pay for the extra shipping costs, of course).
I will be in Spain in August. I could do something then. :)

I will continue looking around.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thanks! 8)
Seth

Post by Seth »

Wow, you weren't kidding regarding the cost of L-Methionine. I just found 99% pure for $200 per 1KG. http://www.ajiaminoacids.com/product/l- ... alNo=30415

Not a bad price if it was to last 4-6 months I suppose. How long would that much last if taken supplementary?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Coincidentally, I have experimented with it 2 months ago, and it gives me acne, unfortunately. Not very bad acne, but still.
Seth wrote:...L-Methionine. I just found 99% pure for $200 per 1KG. ...How long would that much last if taken supplementary?
You would need 500 mg daily, so, 1 kg would last 2,000 days
($3 / month; not bad, huh?)
If you would take twice as much daily (the max) its still only $72 / yr
If only it would not cause acne...
Last edited by RRM on Wed 06 Jun 2007 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
Seth

Post by Seth »

RRM wrote: If only it would not cause acne...
What is it that causes acne? Does it contain too much dirty protein?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

It is claimed to be 99+% pure, but that 'no other ingredients', and holds no guarantees regarding structural integrity.
It is very well established that amino acids in this crystalline form are far less well/fast utilized by the body than liquid free amino acids, which says something, i think.
Seth

Post by Seth »

RRM wrote:It is claimed to be 99+% pure, but that 'no other ingredients', and holds no guarantees regarding structural integrity.
It is very well established that amino acids in this crystalline form are far less well/fast utilized by the body than liquid free amino acids, which says something, i think.
So it is unlikely that it really is 99% pure? I suppose one could always just eat as much fish as possible as it appears that fish has the highest amounts of methionine even compared to eggs.