Liquid Free Amino Acids

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

I take enough calories.
It is the protein (or decreasing energy expenditure).
Why?
Because my current 'physical state' is about burning many calories; catabolic. I would need much more rest to be more in an anabolic state, or more protein, to compensate for the increased turnover of protein into energy that comes with elevated energy expenditure.
Unfortunately, my skin doesnt tolerate extra protein, so that i must try to increase all over protein quality.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I guess I am a bit confused. In the book I read "You will lack energy before you can possibly lack protein even if you eat only fruits and Brazil nuts".

So, if I were advising someone in your situation, I'd suggest more fruit and/or nuts. More of these clean foods wouldn't cause you to break out would it?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

johndela1 wrote:I guess I am a bit confused. In the book I read "You will lack energy before you can possibly lack protein even if you eat only fruits and Brazil nuts".
Im not lacking protein; I consume enough protein to maintain my current muscle mass.
But i want to increase my muscle mass, and maintain that at this higher level. Then you need extra protein, solely because you want to increase muscle volume; not related to protein requirements (required to maintain a low muscle mass; to just 'be healthy')
I'd suggest more fruit and/or nuts. More of these clean foods wouldn't cause you to break out would it?
Im not lacking energy, and im not lacking protein. I also do enough exercises.
When you use lots of energy all day, a small part of that energy always comes from protein, and part of that protein comes from muscle protein, so that a very active person needs to rebuild more muscle every day (and also has less protein available for muscle composition). In other words; a very active person has greater muscle turnover.
Very active persons therefore have lower muscle mass (the greater muscle mass, the more it takes to maintain it at that level)

Extra protein (more than required) is known to stimulate muscle growth if you work out, because it enables you to feed that increased muscle turnover. Consuming extra protein causes acne in me, but increasing protein quality might do the trick.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Here is my first report, after 7 days of taking one ampoule liquid EAAS daily:

After 3 days i got a tiny yellowhead just above my upper lip, i popped it, and it had healed the next day.
After 5 days i got a small yellowhead in my scalp, on the side of my head. I popped it and it had healed the following day.

Other than that, im not retaining water in my face and my pores remain open.
As i dont get acne anymore (while im one the 100% strict diet), those 2 yellowheads (/whiteheads) must have been caused by the liquid EAAS, but so far its nothing, in my opinion.
I did suspect something like this to happen, as (unlike the other amino acids i took, years ago) the ampoule not just contains a fluid, but also powder sitting in the fluid. So, i wonder whether they used amino acid powder to make this product.
The locations of the yellowheads are unusual for me in comparison with the effects of munch foods and too much protein; experimenting with the latter 2, i always only get swellings halfway the jawline and my underlip, or on the sides of my nose, about 1 cm from my upperlip. Obviously, in me, these spots are most susceptible to acne.
Since the liquid EAAS (randomly) causes small yellowheads on different locations, i suspect it has nothing to do with an general increase in facial water retention, but with just a few hard-to-degrade molecules that can only cause minimal water retention locally (where 'they end up').

Regarding muscle gain its too early to make any judgements, of course. Although i do experience a 'muscle-strenghtening effect', but i dont know whether thats 'psychological', of course. It will take a few more boxes of these ampoules to find out, really. (weightgain, or not)
If the 'bad effects' dont get worse, i will buy a few more boxes, and find out.
avo

Post by avo »

Seems promising. Keep us updated.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Thanks for the update RRM. :)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Here's my second update.

I got more whiteheads, and they got bigger, more like real pimples, and the last one was a full blown swelling, so i stopped the experiment after 12 days. Now, 3 days later my skin is clear gain.
Obviously, there was an accumulative effect; these ampoules dont contain much 'dirty' protein, but its too much anyway, or they are too hard to decompose.

I guess the search goes on...
The most striking difference between these liquid EAAS and the liquid amino acids i so succesfully used almost 20 years ago, is that there was powder sitting in the liquid contained in the liquid EAAS ampoules, and not in the liquid used in my very first experiment. I guess that they use amino acid powder to produce the luid EAAS.
So, what we need to find are liquid amino acids contained in glass ampoules, with NO powder sitting in them.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Thanks for the update RRM. :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thea wrote:Taken from another thread
lDear RRM,

Hello i'll be back. Can you explain the why th liquid EAAS from spain can help ?
Because I buy some but there are no so much of amino acid in it, may be two eggs is better than that !!!

There are in the bottle some hard powder, very difficult to mix. Can He eat the hard powder with the liquid ?

Thank
The whole purpose of taking supplementary amino acids if for when you want to increase the 'protein effect', but cannot consume more protein because because you dont want to eat extra protein because that will negatively affect your skin (or for health reasons).
In such a case, it helps to keep your protein intake at the same level, while increasing overal protein quality. this can be achieved by consuming a little less protein and replacing them with supplemental amino acids (those that are most scarse in your diet).
Then the protein effect increases, while your protein intake does not.
banksy

Post by banksy »

Hi RRM

is this supplement any good??

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/vf/labels/000837HB.pdf

Thanks for your help
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hi Banksy,

Welcome to this forum.
No, its not a helpful supplement at all, for 2 reasons:
1) Its hydrolysed protein, which readily causes acne. If you are susceptible to acne, you need liquid free amino acids that are all really free, and not partially bonded.
2) Its protein quality is extremely low. there is only 131 mg methionine per 30 ml, and no cysteine. At best (total protein is not mentioned), the protein quality is only 8%, which is worse than any natural food.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

RRM wrote:Here's my second update.

I got more whiteheads, and they got bigger, more like real pimples, and the last one was a full blown swelling, so i stopped the experiment after 12 days. Now, 3 days later my skin is clear gain.
Obviously, there was an accumulative effect; these ampoules dont contain much 'dirty' protein, but its too much anyway, or they are too hard to decompose.

I guess the search goes on...
The most striking difference between these liquid EAAS and the liquid amino acids i so succesfully used almost 20 years ago, is that there was powder sitting in the liquid contained in the liquid EAAS ampoules, and not in the liquid used in my very first experiment. I guess that they use amino acid powder to produce the luid EAAS.
So, what we need to find are liquid amino acids contained in glass ampoules, with NO powder sitting in them.
Do you still have the Liquid EAAS capules? If so, can i buy them of you? If it is not any inconvience. :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dionysus wrote: Do you still have the Liquid EAAS capules? If so, can i buy them of you? If it is not any inconvience. :)
Sure, you can have them, but there are only 10 capsules left, so you can have them for free.
Please PM me your address, so i can send them to you.
banksy

Post by banksy »

Hi RRM,

Firstly I would like to thank you for the great advice you offer us all.

Secondly I read about Methoxy Max apparently it does not exhibit any androgenic side effects, hair loss, acne, aggression or balding it just packs on muscle size and strength.

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/sto ... ethoxy_Max

I am just wondering if you have any thoughts on this product,
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I didnt know it, but it is apparently based on the molecular structure of molecules widely present in plants; isoflavones.
I have no idea how it is stimulates protein composition in the body, but it is possible (increased effectiveness of the protein cycle). I dont like the idea that it increases nitrogen retention, as that will probably also lead to higher levels of (toxic) ammonium and ureum.
Maybe nitrogen retention is exactly how it increases protein synthesis; as the body is 'forced' to re-use the protein to prevent further increases in nitrogen (and ammonium) levels.

They claim it has been proven that the 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone does not cause acne, which might be possible of course, as it seems to exclusively act on nitrogen retention.
The latter, however, does not seem healthy to me...
Will check if i can find something about that...