Am I eating enough? feeling weak n spacey

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Angie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Angie »

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for your help, sorry I wasn't clear. I shell the nuts by hand in all cases. I spent about two weeks back in October researching all of this, reading this site, and the entire acne book before deciding to try it...

Unfortunately my acne is still worse than before the diet... it's about as bad as back in high school (over 10 years ago) but I don't have access to OJ and unshelled brazil nuts. Also I'm not on any supplements right now, and a lot of those were chosen to help with acne and other things. Maybe it will just take more time.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Are shelled nuts better than roasted nuts? They obviously haven't been heated nearly as much.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

No idea, John. You could be right, yeah.
Angie

Post by Angie »

I remember reading something about this in previous posts. Apparently the machine that shells the nuts uses heat. I also remember something about heat or cold to get the shells off. I believe this is a 'quick' process, and still far better than the roasting process. The roasting process would shell -and- cook the nuts, and salt them. Still, don't take my word for it, I'm not an expert in this field of nut processing lol.

RRM might know more about this....?

I've had trouble getting brazil nuts in Canada and once or twice came close to just buying them shelled. Haven't done it yet :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Angie wrote:I'm not on any supplements right now, and a lot of those were chosen to help with acne and other things.
No, they dont.
The only thing that helps is to not consume anything that can cause acne.