How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
thecalaquendi
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Lost 5 pounds in two days??

Post by thecalaquendi »

:shock:
Christina

Post by Christina »

Did you reduce your calories? for example an avocado has 300 each. It makes a big difference, how many you eat.
thecalaquendi

Post by thecalaquendi »

Yes, that might be it... I'm running pretty low on avocados and 'my' grocer is currently out of them for the next two days or so...

That plus it's insanely hard to eat enough! You can't just have 2 or 3 calorie-packed meals... anyway, I'm sure I'll adapt. Practice makes perfect... I hope.
Christina

Post by Christina »

Yeah, for ex. when you cut out 1,5 avos per day you cut out 3500 kcal and lose 1 lb per week. If you cut out 5x that much you lose 5lbs...
My husband wanted to gain a few lbs and I added 500 kcal per day and he gained them within a few weeks. He eats raw beef and lots of yolks. Otherwise he'd have that vegan skinny look. This way he's lean but buff.
Biev

Post by Biev »

This just happened to me too (might have been 3 days, I'm not sure), but that's because I was bummed and didn't feel like eating so I know I didn't eat enough. I'm being more careful now and I hope to gain it right back... 112lbs is a little too skinny for me (-_-);