RRM: Your work out plan?

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
chris75001
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: RRM: Your work out plan?

Post by chris75001 »

I thought about your parachute story, it must be scary to know that one is going to be able to die
dime

Post by dime »

chris75001 wrote: Two questions, how do you get the vein of the arm that crosses the shoulder? Have you always had it, before wai diet? It may seem crazy but I love this vein, i love vein. I do not have the vain on the shoulder yet, I have on the biceps, easy, forearm of course also and down the abs when I'm on wai warrior...
I think it's due to genes where the vein goes; for RRM it happens to cross the shoulder, for other people it might go differently. It's not something you can affect with diet.

RRM it's amazing that you managed to go through the pain for years, and eventually the ankle adapted! I guess eventually the nerves there died out/got numb to the pain. Also it's incredible that you survived actually, not sure how fast were you falling. Recently I had about 5m fall onto a rock while climbing, the rock was wet so I then slipped forward to the ground and that amortized the fall I guess, so it was just a bruised butt in the end.
Is/was there no option for an operation? A friend of mine also destroyed the cartilage on one ankle, and has been through a couple of operations by now. It seems quite impossible to recover it..
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

The vein that goes from the arm to the shoulder is very common among bodybuilding practitioners (While being very rare also)

I agree that the genes play an important role and that everyone is different, I know for example very well that it is impossible to have exactly the same body absolutely identical than MRR even if I copy to the most Fine details his exercises and his diet.

And no I confirm that diet plays an important role in relation to veins and especially bodybuilding, I know there are people who do not do much sports and eat normally and have veins everywhere

I have never really had much vein but since Wai I have a constant vein from the left tempe to the front quite visible and constante. On the arms but that's easy and when I make Wai warrior until the evening I have 4 veins that appears at the bottom of the abs on the length, at the level of the perineum.(only Wai warrior)

So I do not deny the genetic factor but with a strict diet that reduces a maximum bodyfat + water retention and a meticulous bodybuilding and burning I think you can achieve something very beautiful

That's why I asked the question to MRR if he had told me that even before Wai said he had beautiful veins and face square and dry like that I would have understood but he m 'Replied that it's since Wai so ...

Today I have to be at 10-11% body fat, I aim 6-7%, I know absolutely that my veins will be significantly more visilbe at 6-7%, which makes sense
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:when your body hit the ground, you go fast?
Yes, i was falling down pretty fast.
You were also passionate about sprint I believe too?
No, my leg muscles are predominantly slow twitch muscles.
The key is to be able to make more than 90 seconds to make appear the lactic acid but not to go beyond 3 minutes
If you can go beyond 3 minutes, the weight/resistance is too light.
If you cannot go beyond 90 seconds, the weight/resistance is too heavy.
It is necessary to find the right weights to have an ultimate phase of suffering between 90 seconds and 3 minutes, not before 90 seconds or after 3 minutes, for example towards 2min20 when it is too hard one poses rests for some seconds and one resumes until 'To exhaustion ... Correct?
Correct. If you do it right, then you are not feeling much for the first minute, and then gradually you start feeling the burn coming.
The first on 90 seconds, to warn me that from now on it works for real and another for 3 minutes, but the idea is to not be able to lift the weights before hearing the timer of 3 minutes?
If you can keep on doing reps beyond 90 seconds, you maybe on the right track.
Then you need to be exhausted before the second times starts ringing, indeed.
When I put the weights (without releasing them from my hands) to recover a few seconds after suffering, on the other hand the same if I do not exceed 90 seconds is not it serious? Because I've already had trouble before so I can less raise now, on the second-third series it is fundamental to go at least to 90 seconds or you just have to suffer a maximum?
You can rest 1 second, or 2 maximally. Then there is still a lot of lactic acid in your muscles, so that you will just prolong the build up of lactic acid, regardless of how much time is involved. If only you suffer, indeed.
You understand ? The first is easy, but after the number of repetition decreases naturally, it is fundamental to always on each series to do beyond 90 seconds or just the first set to bring acid into the muscle?
Just the first set, indeed. As long as you rest maximally 2 seconds in between.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:I think I could very easily get to this method which has many advantages...
Efficient and fast, impeccable
Yes. A very important advantage is that you can focus precisely on the section of muscle that you want to develop. The burn tells you exactly. So, you are not wasting energy on supporting muscles (that either need rest, or you dont want to develop them)
You get maximum result for the energy invested.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dime wrote:A friend of mine also destroyed the cartilage on one ankle, and has been through a couple of operations by now. It seems quite impossible to recover it..
Exactly.
My guess is that either my ankle joint produces more synovial fluid now, or that with time, the rough edges of the fractured bone have worn off, so that there is less friction now.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

When are the next videos? ;)

I look forward to my new routines, including the pectorals, back and thighs and shoulders;)
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

By cons for: Deltoideus lateralis, I have not tt understood the system with the bike tire, and I have not at all that available ...

Can not we use dumbbells? Or an Elastiband? I have an Elastiband

http://www.decathlonpro.fr/petit-materi ... 67342.html
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

I just made the try because tonight I do the session: Deltoideus lateralis

It works very well with my Elastiband but it starts burning only from 2 minutes and I can go beyond 3 minutes easily
It falls well I have ball weights to put an ankle for example, I will roll the ballast around my biceps for extra weight, it's going to be harder to exceed 3 minutes :

http://www.dragonfight.fr/lestage-poids ... -pair.html

When working a muscle that requires each side, left and right, like the Deltoideus, we finish the left side thoroughly then we work the right side after, correct? We do not let the muscle rest the time to do the other side and then come back on ...?
ventor3000

Post by ventor3000 »

Great instructional videos you have created so far RRM! Im really seeing forward to the rest of the series. I tried your biceps workout and got soreness out of this world although I've come from slow-motion-burn traing inspired from the book "Body by science" (which is by the way an excelent book). I'm really looking forward trying your traing methods for a while once some more of your videos are inline. Keep up the good work!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:By cons for: Deltoideus lateralis, I have not tt understood the system with the bike tire, and I have not at all that available ...
Just go to the bicycle repairshop. They will give you old bike tubes for free.
Please get 2, for other exercises (back muscles).
I have never worked with an eslastiband, but it is not good if you cannot increase the resistance. If you can continue beyond 3 minutes, your muscle will mostly rely on aerobic glycolysis, which is not what we want.
Can not we use dumbbells?
Dumbells do not work half as efficiently because your elbows cannot hold them. You need to hold them in your hands. With the bicycle tube around your upper arm, the distance from weight to active muscle is half as long. Using dumbells, it feels like there is and on/off switch. One moment you can still lift up the weight, the next moment you cannot; there is nothing in between. Whereas with the tube around your upper arm, you can still go on once the muscle is burning. It takes you much further regarding the accumulation of lactic acid.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:When working a muscle that requires each side, left and right, like the Deltoideus, we finish the left side thoroughly then we work the right side after, correct? We do not let the muscle rest the time to do the other side and then come back on ...?
Exactly. No rest. You go on untill that muscle is totally 'burned up'. Then you exercise the other side.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Ok I just have to ask for two old bike tubes? How do you block the tube when you work the deltoids? Under your foot?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:Ok I just have to ask for two old bike tubes? How do you block the tube when you work the deltoids? Under your foot?
Yes, 2 old bike tubes.
Yes, just stand on one end of the tube, and hold the noose (at the other end) around your upper arm, just above the elbow.

Here is a new video, for exercising your triceps: https://youtu.be/CryG3oAATd8
Landowski

Post by Landowski »

Hi RRM, greetings from Brazil.

I'm very interested in start the Wai Diet as a life change to a better overall health.

At the moment, i'm reading all articles and making appointments.

I'm tall (6'2 / 192cm) and skinny (175 pounds / 80kg).

Regarding muscle mass, i your training something like focusing in the contraction of the fibers, the mind-muscle connection, to get your "hard" ripped look.

Do you think that i could achive your look, but with more muscle, using your training and more calories (not bulking approach)? I mean, training like you, but eating more to satisfy my caloric needs and a little surplus to grow muscles.