RRM: Your work out plan?

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: RRM: Your work out plan?

Post by RRM »

I will make more instruction videos, and post tips.
My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLZULf ... yDdhrROJKg
I will post tips daily on Twitter
https://twitter.com/topfitafter50/
dime

Post by dime »

RRM wrote:Exercising the middle shoulder muscle (deltoideus lateral) is most tricky,
as you need to avoid using your neck muscle (you dont want a bull-neck).
I made a video to clarify:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0m-kfeLSiI
That's a great idea with the bike tire! It's probably really easy to adjust resistance, just adjust how much it's stretched. Although the resistance is not linear and becomes most difficult at the end of the concentric part, I'm not sure what the effects are of this. Generally the end of the concentric part is where you have most power anyway I think, so it might be better than normal weight?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, adjusting resistance is done by stepping a little bit forwards or backwards on the end of the tube thats laying on the floor.
You can make it an advantage that the resistance increases at the end; as you can have the end at any point that you want (by adjusting the used length of the tube); its independent of gravity.
You can attach the tube to a door handle or whatever.
For some exercises dumbells still work better though (eg biceps curls), but particularly for the middle deltoids and the triceps im very happy with my bike tube.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Here is my instruction video for Biceps brachii : https://youtu.be/irVdKRkGKCs
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

How do you train your Rectus Abdominis?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I don't, because if i train it, it will get bigger, and i do not want my abdominals to get bigger.
Just look at bodybuilders; they usually have a muscled belly.
I want my abdominals to remain flat. I don't want a muscled belly.

Everybody has well developed abs. If not, that person cannot even stand up straight.
These abs are essential in keeping balance.
But these abs are not visible in everyone.
In most people these abs are covered with fat and/or water (from water retention).
If you want your abs to be clearly visible, you need to get rid of that what hides them.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

It's funny, precisely two days ago I thought it would be great if RRM posted videos with his bodybuilding excerices, and today he did!

It's really awesome ! really, thank you

Two questions, how do you get the vein of the arm that crosses the shoulder? Have you always had it, before wai diet? It may seem crazy but I love this vein, i love vein. I do not have the vain on the shoulder yet, I have on the biceps, easy, forearm of course also and down the abs when I'm on wai warrior...

It is because you are very torn that you see your veins as much? I find it beautiful, you even have veins on the pectorals ahaha

My big weak point are the calves, you will make a video to work the calves?

Thank you very much I just subscribe;) A great gift you give us
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

I hope we will have videos for each muscle;)
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

I watched your videos, as it is in English I have not tt understood but the images helps a lot
In fact you say that for ten minutes it is necessary to do a single exercise thoroughly, until the intense burn, it is clear also
But what works best is to use light weights for long rehearsals? For lactic acid?
It is better to do for ten minutes a maximum of repetitions (with a light weight) and stop for a few seconds then start again.
Rather than having a heavy load but getting hurt nevertheless but doing small reps? The longer reps work better?

In fact, for the arms for example, we put the timer on 10 minutes, we say that for 10 minutes we will explode our arms, we take two dumbbells, we load so that we can do between 40 and 70 repetitions for example and We work hard, and as soon as the burn is too intense we take a pause for a few seconds then we start again, and as soon as the timer stops we stop
For the thighs for example, one put the timer on 10 minutes and for 10 minutes one makes a maximum of squat? Pectoral, ditto, a maximum of push up for 10 minutes?

For example, the weight of the dumbbells must be between 40 and 80 repetitions? That's it ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:how do you get the vein of the arm that crosses the shoulder? Have you always had it, before wai diet? It may seem crazy but I love this vein, i love vein. I do not have the vain on the shoulder yet, I have on the biceps, easy, forearm of course also and down the abs when I'm on wai warrior...
Before the Wai diet, my veins were not visible like that.
Its funny that you have exactly the same idea about what looks good on a man. I also love strongly visible veins.
Yes, its a combination of having well trained muscles (increases blood flow through), and retaining little water and bodyfat.
My big weak point are the calves, you will make a video to work the calves?
Its quite easy to train your calves, as you may readily evoke that burn.
However, it is also my weak point (Achilles' heel), solely due to my own fault.
I cannot train my calves due to an accident that shattered my right ankle.
30 years ago i did a course in paragliding in Royan, France. I was on course for becoming an instructer. I did about 7 jumps a day, and we had to do various routines while free-falling to get that certificate. One of those routines was diing down head first with arms adducted, which allowed you to reach 300 km/hour. Just moving fingers on one side already trigger a spiral. We had to maintain that dive for 10 seconds straight, but when almost done, i got out of balance. I wanted that certificate, so i decided i should have time to try again. So i did, and i counted a few extra, to make sure that i had not counted too fast. We had to count, because with arms adducted, it was not possible to check the height meter attached to the wrist. At the end of the routine, i knew that i was already quite low, so i immediately opened my parachute. Unfortunately, at exactly the same time, my spare chute opened also. It did so because we had spare chutes that automatically opened at a certain altitude if you were still going down too fast.
That spare chute was an old fashioned round one, wehereas my main chute was a 'matress' (a flat one).
For some reason, the 'mattress' caught a wind, and started encircling my main chute. As a result, the 2 chutes tightened each other up, and i went down fast again.
I knew i was going to die i did not succeed in opening them up a bit, so i was busy pulling the ropes as i hit the ground. fortunately, i had rained very recently, so that the ground was quite soft. Morover, i missed the road, and anything else. The people seeing me coming down all thought i had died. But my other luck was that i had extremely well trained legg muscles at that time, being a sports fanatic. So, the muscles in my legs and back absorbed most of the shock. My legs and back were blue from injured muscles. As i was on the floor, i couldnt move a finger.
As i was in the hospital, within a week i could move all my limbs again. Eventually, the only bone broken was my fractured ankle. The cartilage was all gone, so i could never run again.
Walking would always be a bit problematic, so i decided to be a waiter again (makes sense, no?).
For the first ten years i could not walk without pain. Only by going through the pain, i was able to walk, as my ankle would swell, and the extra fluid would make my ankle numb. At the end of each day i had to put my ankle in a bucket filled with icewater to counteract the swelling, and to be able to move it a bit.
The next morning i could not touch the floor with that foot without sharp pains, until i had forced it enough to become swollen again.

A dead end, you might say.
The opposite is true however. As years passed by, it became easier, instead of harder.
I can still hardly move my ankle, but i can walk without pain now. Since the last 10 years im wearing hand-made customized shoes (paid for by insurance), to compensate for an inch in length (the fall had compressed the bones in my right leg by an inch), and for the lack of movement in my right ankle.
However, i cannot move it enough to exercise my calves beyond my daily walking activities.
So, i cannot make that video...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:I hope we will have videos for each muscle;)
Yes, these are the videos planned:
http://www.topfitafter50.com/routine.html
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:But what works best is to use light weights for long rehearsals? For lactic acid?
Yes, what you need is an overload of accumulated lactic acid.
Lactic acid is an agressive compound; it burns your muscle, literally.
Due to this damage, the muscle is stimulated to grow.

If you use very heavy weights,you cannot continue doing repetitions for more than 30 seconds. In those 30 seconds, you have almost solely used free ATP (adenosine triphosphate) and CP (creatine phosphate).
If the weights you are using allow you to continue doing reps beyond 90 seconds (1.5 minutes), up to about 3 minutes, you will mainly rely on anaerobic glycolysis, which results in the accumulation of lactic acid.
If you use even lighter weights, that allow you to continue beyond 3 minutes, the aerobic utilization of glucose and fats will provide a big enough share to stop that accumulation, or even reverse it.
So, for each exercise, you need to find weights that allow you to continue doing reps beyond 1.5 minutes, but 3 minutes maximally.
That does not mean you should stop at 3 minutes. It means that you should not be able to make it to 3 minutes. You need to break down before that.
Then, after a second or 2, you start again.
If you repeat that a few time, you will not even be able to make it to 10 minutes.
Then you are done for the day.

So, you need one timer for the 90 seconds, and one for the 3 minutes.
After a while, you know which weights to use.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Oh what a story!

It's amazing this story, at the time of the fall, when your body hit the ground, you go fast?

Here I see every day paragliders

You were also passionate about sprint I believe too?

Ok I did it all right

The key is to be able to make more than 90 seconds to make appear the lactic acid but not to go beyond 3 minutes

It is necessary to find the right weights to have an ultimate phase of suffering between 90 seconds and 3 minutes, not before 90 seconds or after 3 minutes, for example towards 2min20 when it is too hard one poses rests for some seconds and one resumes until 'To exhaustion ... Correct?

I'll have to find the proper weights and actually put two timers for the test,

The first on 90 seconds, to warn me that from now on it works for real and another for 3 minutes, but the idea is to not be able to lift the weights before hearing the timer of 3 minutes?

When I put the weights (without releasing them from my hands) to recover a few seconds after suffering, on the other hand the same if I do not exceed 90 seconds is not it serious? Because I've already had trouble before so I can less raise now, on the second-third series it is fundamental to go at least to 90 seconds or you just have to suffer a maximum?

You understand ? The first is easy, but after the number of repetition decreases naturally, it is fundamental to always on each series to do beyond 90 seconds or just the first set to bring acid into the muscle?
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Translation is sometimes random

When we start the exercise we are fresh and in full form but the more we advance the more it becomes hard

The first series, it is easy to go between 90 seconds and 3 minutes but after, when it will start to burn, we will pose a few seconds for the rest, at the time of resumption it will take whatever happens to exceed the cap 90 seconds or just suffer no matter how many seconds ??
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Well I just finished the biceps session, format 10 minutes RRM, I think I could very easily get to this method which has many advantages

I quickly found the ideal weight to have trouble starting from 1min30 without being able to continue beyond 3 minutes

When I started I had a little pain about 2 minutes but I could still go beyond 3 minutes, I would have said 4 minutes I think. So I added a little extra weight ...

Once the weights correct I resumed training, I start the first series, the longest, about 2min30, then I lower my arms a few seconds, never more than 5-6 seconds then I continue until the pain is unbearable

After a while I only get 15 reps, sometimes 10 like it hurts, then I wait like the messiah that the timer programmed in 10 minutes sounds.

Efficient and fast, impeccable