RRM: Your work out plan?

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Landowski
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: RRM: Your work out plan?

Post by Landowski »

Or do you think that to build more muscles, it's better to go with another form o training (sets, reps, exercises groups, etc). I see that do you have very experience on this subject, if you could help me on that...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hi Landowski, greetings from Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Landowski wrote:i your training something like focusing in the contraction of the fibers, the mind-muscle connection, to get your "hard" ripped look. Do you think that i could achive your look, but with more muscle.
The purpose of this method is to always be ripped and somewhat muscled (like me).
If you want to have more muscle mass than me, there are 3 ways to achieve that:

1) My method, but exercising more muscle groups than i do, training 2 groups/heads per day.
2) The bodybuilder method, with a metabolic period (bulky and puffy), and a catabolic period (less bulky, but ripped)
3) A somewhat higher fat percentage, which allows you to maintain more muscle mass

If you do 1), it will still be difficult to be both ripped and more muscled. That is because there is a limit to how much muscle mass is maintained on a low bodyfat percentage. That is because building and maintaining muscle mass is metabolic, whereas low bodyfat is catabolic. Maintaining low bodyfat will always be at the expense of your muscle mass.
Yes, you can be both very muscular and very ripped, but not for long. Only for a few weeks max. During these weeks, your muscle volume will increasingly get lost. To build great muscle mass, you need to allow more bodyfat, at least temporarily. To maintain great muscle mass, you need to keep your bodyfat high.
, using your training and more calories (not bulking approach)? I mean, training like you, but eating more to satisfy my caloric needs and a little surplus to grow muscles.
A surplus of energy goes 2 ways:
A) more muscle
B) more bodyfat
You cannot have more muscle mass without more bodyfat, unless you use drugs that stimulate muscle growth and inhibit fat deposition.
Or you can do what bodybuilders do: be bulky and puffy during the metabolic phase, and only be ripped during the (much shorter) catabolic phase.
Landowski wrote:Or do you think that to build more muscles, it's better to go with another form o training (sets, reps, exercises groups, etc).
To build muscle mass you can go with many different methods, as long as they have that goal in mind.
You can also build more muscle mass with my exercises.
The issue is this:
Do you want to be ripped all the time?
Maintaining great muscle mass comes with more bodyfat.
Being both very muscular and ripped can only last for weeks. After that you need to bulk up again.
Landowski

Post by Landowski »

Thanks RRM.

I want not to be ripped and muscular. I want muscles to look good and not being ripped all time like you, just that warrior look:

What do you think of a little more calories than my daily needs, and training for hardness not volume (puffy look)?
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Henry Cavill is I think far too muscular, but it is his super hero role that wants this, you will find serious sources that evokes these routines on the internet. But I think it was especially long exhausting sessions like crossfit or cross training with Mark Twight and mostly consuming a lot of foods that are not on the Wai diet

Michael Fassbender has the best body I find in the film 300, the driest and torn.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Landowski wrote:What do you think of a little more calories than my daily needs, and training for hardness not volume (puffy look)?
Im sorry, but i am confused.
The guy in the picture is ripped in my opinion.
If you dont want to look puffy, you want to look ripped, no?
Your muscle will only appear hard (not puffy) if there is little fat/water on top.
If you cannot see the muscle definition very clearly, it does not look 'hard, does it?
Do you want a body like the picture/drawing you posted?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Chris75001, the pics you posted; such a body is doable on my routine.
It is not too muscular.
If you want more muscles than that, then you need a bodybuilder's routine. (bulking up first)
Landowski

Post by Landowski »

Sorry for not being clear. Yeah that's the look. Like Chris posted above, i like this greek statue look, but with a bit more muscle.
Landowski

Post by Landowski »

Like you said, it's hard to gain muscles and stay ripped at same time, so i think it's the case to bulk then cut?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

The pics posted above are all doable on this routine.
It is possible to stay muscled and ripped like that all the time.
Yes, you can first bulk up, but eventually, you have to find that balance that allows you to both stay muscular and ripped.
You dont want to have to do that regularly (bulking up).
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Ahahah yes I know MRR ;) since the body of Fassebander looks very much like yours, So yes it's very possible on this diet ;)

And no I do not want a body bodybuilder at all, I find the body of Fassebander or your perfect

I started the exact routine like you, that is to say to make long rehearsals 1min30-3 minutes, for the lactic acid and the burn, I believe that it worked perfectly
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

And my exercise for front shoulders (deltoideus anterior):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QiK6SuEBts

and for the 'V-shape' back muscles (lattisimus dorsi):
https://youtu.be/wPNokxxFa20
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

most women have problems with lower body parts, what exercises you suggest for glutes, hamstring, quads? It should be done with the same routine 1.5-3min max and total 10min for 1 muscle group/day? Please show a picture or any video from youtube as an example
https://gyazo.com/b6314f53a6fb8c67abf1cffd6aed7fd9
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, the same 1.5 to 3 min max.
For glutes: the gluteus curl (lift up your stretched leg backwards, while turning your toes outwards at the end of that movement)
For hamstrings: Wear heavy shoes and just kick your own butt with your heel. (see my video) Use one leg till exhaustion. Skip to the other leg. The same. Then skip again. You can also do the "exercise with the big ball" on YouTube. (you can use a skippy ball)
For quads: Sit in the ski position (going down straight), with a heavy weight on your lap. Then move up and down 10 cm maximally. (= excellent burn exercise) Is no burden on the knees.
Videos will come soon.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hello MRR, I just saw your latest Hamstrings Exercise video. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8bD5gy9Ek

You have an incredible, incredible body on this video. You are still on Wai warrior: only juice + 500 grams of fish? You never eat fiber?

The abs you have! :shock: :shock:

That's exactly, almost the same body as Tyler Durden in fight club lol

Please update us precisely 8)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you very much, Chris75001.
Here is my Butt Lift Exercise (Gluteus curl): https://youtu.be/GFal32gGzkU
chris75001 wrote:You are still on Wai warrior: only juice + 500 grams of fish? You never eat fiber?
Yes, only juice + 500 grams of salmon.
I sometimes eat an avocado. Sometimes a mango.
But juice is my staple.

Here is my pectoralis major exercise: https://youtu.be/tE-GB7GqifE