Gettin Ripped / fat intake / amino acids

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
fredb
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Gettin Ripped / fat intake / amino acids

Post by fredb »

ok i been on this diet for a month now... i read the forums about art, and i have the same problem, i lost alot of weight but i also lost some muscle mass i think... i always have the soft thin muscle look, not that hard sort of big musclar lean look :) ... i drink pretty much OJ or cucumber juice with apple juice with oil like 1T of OO for every 8oz, some dried fruit, brazil nuts, maybe 5 egg yolks a day, pine apple, and everytime i eat a whole fruit i usually take a big tbspn of coconut oil :) ... but am I eating to much fat causing that soft look?... hmm maybe less fat, more sugar? maybe reduce the coconut oil/OO and increase yolks/brazil nuts?im pretty active, walking alot, lifting weights 3 times per week.... cbass.com is the look im going for to give you an idea :D , any chance i can accomplish that look on this diet?
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Yes, I'm a little concerned that I am eating/drinking too much olive oil also - usually swigging the bottle after consuming any fruit.

I am hardly ripped, nor muscular, however I do not feel quite as 'toned' as I used to be a few weeks ago, cutting out soy/tofu - I do hope I am not OD-ing on the OO!

James
x
fredb

Post by fredb »

oh one another note, i saw the forum about amino acids, RRM when you were experimenting with amino acids were you taking the single amino acids of Methionine / Cysteine?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Gettin Ripped / fat intake / amino acids

Post by RRM »

fredb wrote: i always have the soft thin muscle look, not that hard sort of big musclar lean look :) ... but am I eating to much fat causing that soft look?...
From your words its unclear to me whether you always had that soft look, or only recently.
Getting the looks that you want is all about finetuning your energy management; your energy intake must be so that you always keep your blood sugar level at the desired level to prevent muscle conversion into available energy, and you also always must prevent elevated blood energy levels that result in extra adipose fat.
So, yes, its possible that you take in too much fat at once, resulting in extra fat. But I cant advice any amounts; thats up to your experimentation.
You can safely decrease the intake of fat by monitoring your energy levels more closely. The more often you ingest more small amounts of energy, the better.
And yes, when physically active, the intake of sugar is drastically higher when active.
Yes, you can achive the cbass.com look on this diet, but that requires enormous efforts and dedication, and having your energy levels under control at all times, and lots of exercise, of course.
fredb wrote:oh one another note, i saw the forum about amino acids, RRM when you were experimenting with amino acids were you taking the single amino acids of Methionine / Cysteine?
No, I was taking all the amino acids required, because the only other thing I consumed was apples, apple juice, sugar-water and oil.
Last edited by RRM on Wed 18 Jan 2006 13:18, edited 1 time in total.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

jmbattle wrote:I do not feel quite as 'toned' as I used to be a few weeks ago, cutting out soy/tofu - I do hope I am not OD-ing on the OO!
If you are less toned than before, you have been (and/or)
1) been consuming too large meals
2) kept your blood energy levels (fat and/or sugar) too high