shocking the body to gain mass

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
martianwarrior
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

shocking the body to gain mass

Post by martianwarrior »

if one has not trained or worked out for a long time and then out of nowhere they start doing intense plyometrics and explosive body weight sets, lifting weights etc. the body goes into hyper-drive in order to rebuild and become stronger in order to deal with the stress.

sometimes, merely taking a rest can help the body recover quickly when you start training again.

if one ingests some sort of toxin that also has a purposeful cleansing property after a rest period and then re-shocks the body, would that send the body into a mad dash or would it slow it down? perhaps it would be doing both?...

what do ya'lllll think??
8)
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
martianwarrior

Re: shocking the body to gain mass

Post by martianwarrior »

toxin; for instance... herbs, cooked food, marijuana, wine, etc.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

wine has resverotrol in it... (i don't like wine) :?

weed has antioxidant and metabolism boosting qualities.

see what i saying?... ingesting a toxin while also detoxing or gaining other health benefits right before jumping back in to training, perhaps after a week or two rest.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I think slow and steady > fast and furious. ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

martianwarrior wrote: see what i saying?... ingesting a toxin while also detoxing or gaining other health benefits right before jumping back in to training, perhaps after a week or two rest.
Im sorry, but i dont understand.
You think that ingesting a toxin may help you gain muscle weight?
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

no haha... nevermind. i was just sort of playing devils advocate.

maybe i'll think about and see if i can explain what i'm saying better.