lost too much weight need to pack on

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: lost too much weight need to pack on

Post by Oscar »

waipete wrote:my egg carton reads 5g of protein for medium eggs and 6g for large eggs, which is a 20% increase.. so in the nutrient calculator 1 'Chicken Egg yolk (Gallus domesticus), raw, [1]' reads 2.78216g of protein and multiplied by 1.20 it equals 3.338592g. Would this be correct to convert medium into large, or at least an estimation?
I think so, seems logical to me.
waipete wrote:oh and also, last time I ate salmon raw was about 3 months ago which was 60g now I have upped my intake of eggs since then from 3 to 7, would I be able to handle 110g of salmon, or is my bodies defenses only prepared for raw egg yolks?
My guess is that you'll be perfectly fine.
waipete

Post by waipete »

Ty Oscar.

I've gained 10lbs in the past week 120lbs to 130lbs :D
currently eating 8-10 bananas, 2avacados, 7large eggs, 1700-1800ml of OJ and 135-150ml OO a day. My skin has reacted a bit to this uptake in protein.

Well I started to workout doing 6-8 reps 3sets with a 90sec rest in between, Well I hear it's effective for ectomorph type bodies, according to what I remember RRM saying short bursts of heavy weights can cause acne. I did one work out session 3 exercises, of Bench press, Dumbbell curls, and Dead lifts, then I broke out more then usual. I give credit to the heavy weights for the breakout and now I gotta look into more 10x10 exercises, anyone got a great weight training routine? I have no machines or cables but just weights and a bench. Also are ab exercises important, the guide I read didn't have any of the exercises http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ectomor ... aining.htm . I'd like to have some pretty sexy abs.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

waipete wrote:are ab exercises important,... I'd like to have some pretty sexy abs.
Everybody has those fabulous abs. (even the really obese)
Its just that they are not always visible.
So, all you need to do, is to remove all the fat and water retention that hide those abs.
panacea

Post by panacea »

RRM, even girls have those??
I've seen verrry skinny girls around the waist without abs showing

It looks like they are only visible when the girl works out to me
dime

Post by dime »

yes of course they do, they wouldn't able to move much of the upper body without them ;) just because they are skinny doesn't mean they don't have any fat under the skin.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

and water retention.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Is it correct to think that by drinking enough liquid the body thinks it always has enough water so the water retention in the belly is reduced? Maybe you should add a few glasses of water waipete?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its the presence of water retaining molecules (salts, protein, sugars) that makes the body retain water.
Drinking much water makes it easier to export excess water retaining molecules, indeed,
but if the intake of those water retaining molecules is not diminished,
you may not retain any less water.
waipete

Post by waipete »

RRM wrote:Its the presence of water retaining molecules (salts, protein, sugars) that makes the body retain water.
Drinking much water makes it easier to export excess water retaining molecules, indeed,
but if the intake of those water retaining molecules is not diminished,
you may not retain any less water.
How do you diminish water, through exercise? my diet has almost 3 liters of water, with some extra sugar when I workout, I don't ever really feel dehydrated.

Ok well I been plagued with a pouch of fat just on my belly, even at my lowest weight it still remained, and I have very skinny wrists, hands, feet and ankles, most of my fat is concentrated on my belly. This belly fat has been there ever since I was 2 years old and I'm now 24, I seen this one documentary about skinny people trying to gain weight, eating like a lot calories a day of chocolate and junk, they wanted to find out how people gain weight to get some insights about losing weight. Anyways they said something about a theory/fact? that our fat cells are all developed from childhood or genetics, and they can never be removed (unless liposuction?) but only shrunk. Hmmm I guess I just have to reduce my fat more then most to see my abs, anyway to make them pop out more?

Also I wanted to ask about egg yolks. I switched from eating 7 large yolks in 1 meal, to eating to meals of 3 and 4 egg yolks, I did this because I thought it would reduce my acne... this is just an assumption I just seen other people do it. Currently I crack 3 yolks eat it, then 4 yolks while I'm at it, store the 4 in the fridge in a glass bowl covered with a dish and eat it about 8-12 hours later. Well I was ok with this routine, but now I read oxidation and bacteria can get into my unprotected eggs, and also it's harder to find time to eat my entire diet while I have a total of 3 hours of non eating while the eggs digest. Would it just be better to eat 7 egg yolks in one shot? It certainly is better for me time wise + I can even eat more with more time to eat in the day.

Also just started doing a 10x10 workout, doing abs/chest/back(workoutA) day1, triceps/biceps/shoulders(workoutB) day2, thigh/calves(workoutC) day3, (workoutA) day4, (workoutB) day5, (workoutC) day6, REST day7. I'm aiming at reducing the weight every 3 sets. I read your experiment RRM, I'd like to try it too.
dime

Post by dime »

Yes that's right, once new fat cells get created they stay, all you can do is put or remove fat from them, but the cell itself doesn't die. Genes have most to do with how easily you put fat or muscles on I'd say.

7 eggs at once would be better in my opinion.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

waipete wrote: How do you diminish water, through exercise? my diet has almost 3 liters of water, with some extra sugar when I workout, I don't ever really feel dehydrated.
The blood sugar level is regulated strictly, but you can diminish water retention by eliminating salt and excess protein from your diet.
I been plagued with a pouch of fat just on my belly, even at my lowest weight it still remained
We all need some body fat to survive,
and where that last remaining fat is stored, is individually different (genetically determined, indeed).
I guess I just have to reduce my fat more then most to see my abs, anyway to make them pop out more?
That might be, but eliminating water retention is at least as effective.
I switched from eating 7 large yolks in 1 meal, to eating to meals of 3 and 4 egg yolks, I did this because I thought it would reduce my acne...
7 yolks cannot be too much for you.
Would it just be better to eat 7 egg yolks in one shot? It certainly is better for me time wise + I can even eat more with more time to eat in the day.
Yes, as Dime wrote, indeed.
I read your experiment RRM, I'd like to try it too.
What experiment?
waipete

Post by waipete »

RRM wrote: The blood sugar level is regulated strictly, but you can diminish water retention by eliminating salt and excess protein from your diet.
So if I exercise 6 days a week for about an hour I should be using all my protein?
7 yolks cannot be too much for you.
cool can I eat more? in one sitting? I was hoping 10 egg yolks.
What experiment?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1939&p=19829&hilit=german#p19829

Also I started to lose weight again 130lb to 127lb in the past 5 days.. I'm still eating my same diet, I think this is due to starting exercise + the increased activity of work, I was off for a week is when I gained the 10 pounds then when I went back to work I started to lose pounds, it's not labour intensive like construction, but I'm never sitting down or standing idle and lifting 10-20lb bustubs short distances. I guess I eat more ehhhh.
overkees

Post by overkees »

IF you have more muscle, your metabolism increases. So you will burn more energy in rest. You should therefore, indeed, increase your food intake. Maybe more added sugar for cost effectiveness
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

waipete wrote:if I exercise 6 days a week for about an hour I should be using all my protein?
can I eat more? in one sitting? I was hoping 10 egg yolks.
Is your diet 100% Wai?
What is your height and weight?
Do you eat fish / meat?
waipete

Post by waipete »

RRM wrote:
waipete wrote:if I exercise 6 days a week for about an hour I should be using all my protein?
can I eat more? in one sitting? I was hoping 10 egg yolks.
Is your diet 100% Wai?
What is your height and weight?
Do you eat fish / meat?
I'm still drinking 1800 liters of pasteurized tropicana pure premium OJ (which is labeled 100% pure and natural) besides this everything is 100%
im 5'6 and 127lbs 24 yrs old male.
I rarely eat fish, if I do I replace eggs with fish for that day, too expensive. I never eat meat.

I think next week I may be able to afford oranges and be able to go 100% wai.