gaining weight

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Justin
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

gaining weight

Post by Justin »

For someone who is about 5'7 tall (or short u might joke), weigh about 10 stone. How much sugar and oil should i be adding to my 1 litre of juice per day in order to at minimum have enough energy but preferably to gain weight?
I'm not very physically active probably exercising about 3 times a week (most days in the summer). Right now i'm adding about 120g sugar and 70g olive oil to 1 litre of orange juice every day.
It would be interesting to hear how active other people are, they're height and weight , and how much sugar and oil they add. Thanks
rischott

Post by rischott »

I'm 195 cm and weigh about 75 kilos. I add 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey and 6 to 8 tablespoons of o.o. to my 1 liter of o.j. I think I will increase the honey though because my weight has been going up and down recently. Think i need more sugar intake.
art

Post by art »

im 5 8" 150lbs.... pretty musclar, lean.... i drink 1-2 liters of OJ.... i dont add any sugar but add about 3-4 TBS of OO to 1 liter.... i weight lift about 4-5x a week and walk 3 miles 4x a week.... im really starting to get the FCL ^^
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

art, post a body shot for inspiration.
art

Post by art »

art

Post by art »

rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

finally! someone who'll post their pic! yes, you're definitely on your way to fcl, art. keep up the good work!!
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Inspiration indeed! Congratulations!

James
x
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

hey, art. if you get a chance, can you post your complete diet and work out regimen. i'm sort of half-assing it right now (been dating the same girl for 5 years and i'm too comfy), but i'm pretty sure i'd get there if i really went at it.
art

Post by art »

well i constantly change my diet... but recently i have been trying to be consistent with the following:

dried fruit:
figs
raisins

Juice
1-2 Liters of OJ with 3-4T of OO per 1 liter, no sugar... but i do eat alot of honey and bee pollen

5 bananas a day sometimes ... everytime i eat a banana i eat a big Tablespoon of coconut oil or brazil nuts

5-10 egg yolks a day... i took RRM/WAI word and am constantly taking in energy, i also have my bottle of OJ with me :D ... i love sipping on my OJ while i lift then as soon as i get home i eat about 5 egg yolks with my banana then another 5 egg yolks before bed .

as for working out i do each body part once per week (usually 5x / week, and try to walk at least 3 miles 4x a week)

the only other things i may add into my diet are those liquid free amino acids, fish oil (i dont eat fish, cant find it fresh)
art

Post by art »

as soon as i followed RRM/WAI diet wow RESULTS 100% 2 weeks and i was seeing big RESULTS, good skin and a lean body.....

SO THANK YOU RRM AND WAI!! :D :D :D
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

art, those pictures look rather professional - are you a model or something?

Thank you for posting your diet - I expect lots of folks will print this off and pin it to their noticeboards! Do you really work-out five times a week - where do you find the time to walk three miles, four times a week?

Cheers,
James
(wakes up at 6:30am, gets home at 8:30pm...)
art

Post by art »

it's not hard to find time for things you want to get down :D
art

Post by art »

RRM , you should post your pic ^^;;
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

My body is in perfect shape, but I just dont like to expose myself on the internet. Its not my thing.