Silly question: pasteurised liquid egg whites?

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Agent
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Silly question: pasteurised liquid egg whites?

Post by Agent »

Pasteurised Liquid Egg Whites... No no?

Thanks in advance for confirmation/information.
Brian
Administrator

Post by Brian »

Egg whites = no.
Pasteurised = no.

Pasteurised egg whites = no no.

Reference http://www.13.waisays.com/egg-yolk.htm section "Not the Egg-white and Not the Bag’".
Agent

Post by Agent »

OK, just wanted to be sure, thanks very much for your reply.

What about Organic Hemp Protein?
http://www.myprotein.co.uk/bulk-powders ... rotein.cfm

Also is it alright to take L-Glutamine? Dextrose?

Really just trying to find a Whey protein alternative that doesn't involve hundreds of raw egg yolks a week :)

Thanks again.
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Agent, any particular reason why you are wishing to avoid raw egg yolks?

Thanks,
James
x
Agent

Post by Agent »

Time-consuming, messy and very wasteful :)
Agent

Post by Agent »

Organic free range eggs aren't particularly cheap and there's no way I'm eating any other kind of raw egg :D
Brian
Administrator

Post by Brian »

Agent wrote:OK, just wanted to be sure, thanks very much for your reply.
No problem. That's what we're here for. 8)
What about Organic Hemp Protein?
viewtopic.php?t=98&highlight=hemp

(For future reference, click search at the top of this forum to search. There are also some Google searches on the main acneboard.com site that will let you search the old/archived forums --- but Google has not yet indexed the site so this doesn't work yet.)
Also is it alright to take L-Glutamine? Dextrose?
I don't know.
Really just trying to find a Whey protein alternative that doesn't involve hundreds of raw egg yolks a week :)
Have you read http://www.13.waisays.com/protein.htm ?
How many egg yolks do you think you have to consume?
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Start small, i.e. the minimum amount of egg yolks recommended for your size and your requirements (i.e. putting on muscle weight, etc) - read Wai's book thoroughly for this info. None of us here is taking 'hundreds' of egg yolks a day, even those men who are trying to put on muscle weight. Surely it's 'wasteful' to buy pre-processed whey protein and various other fancy supplements to get your protein (which isn't ever of a high quality, really, compared to egg yolks)?
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I have been on and off Wai's diet for six months and have maintained good muscle mass the entire time.
I now eat no more than three egg yolks per day, or .25 pounds of sashimi (depending on whether or not I work out).

Try starting out with a couple of egg yolks mixed into a berry smoothie, and you will be shocked at the effect it has on your concentration (due to the clean cholesterol/essential fatty acids).
Agent

Post by Agent »

I know you don't need hundred of egg yolks, was a figure of speech, sorry.

Anyway, I meant to ask before...

Egg yolk contains a very high concentration of Bioton to compensate for the avidin in the egg white. So... I just wondered if potential Bioton deficiency is the only reason for not eating the whole raw egg (inc. yolk bag and white) or is it actually bad for your skin as well?

By the way, will now be using:

Raw eggs (yolk only or otherwise depending on feedback)
Raw Brazil nuts (when they eventually arrive)
L-Methionine (free form)
L-Cysteine (free form)
Creatine
Orange Juice

Thanks to all.
art

Post by art »

Agent:
where did you get your L-Methionine (free form)
L-Cysteine (free form) from? are they liquid free? because i got ones that said Free Form and they came in powder and they made me break out very bad...
nick

Post by nick »

Agent,

I beleive that creatine can cause acne, if that is a problem you wish to avoid. The other two I take it are in liquid form? They are only clean if they are in the liquid form, as RRM has said before. Just making sure you knew about this.
art

Post by art »

where can you get those 2 amino acids in liquid form can someone please send me a link i cant find them anywhere
Agent

Post by Agent »

art wrote:Agent:
where did you get your L-Methionine (free form)
L-Cysteine (free form) from? are they liquid free? because i got ones that said Free Form and they came in powder and they made me break out very bad...
Yeah looks like they are the same old sh*t that everyone else has found. Eventually arrived today and they are powder despite claiming to be 'free form'. What exactly does free form mean then? Is this false advertising?

Thanks.
art

Post by art »

RRM or others can you please send me a link to AMINO ACIDS that are liquid free form, i honestly can not find them anywhere ....
thanx
art