adding muscle and intelligence

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
kylecortez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

adding muscle and intelligence

Post by kylecortez »

I have been involved with weight training for the past 3 years. I am very good at putting on muscle. I followed a routine designed by a masters in exercise physiology especially tailored to just hypertrophy muscle fibers (www.hypertrophy-specific.com). This routine, along with my heroic intake of food and with my endomorphic genes (which allows for me to put on and retain muscle very easily) restulted in good size.

Here's the dilemma though. I just got into a bachelors nursing program. This program requires me to read constantly and be very settled down. I find though, that it is impossible for me to lift weights and get muscular while I am in this program. Something happens to me when I get muscular, as if i loose intellegence. It was notoriously hard for me to sit still behind a text book when I was training. I would never stop posing in the mirror; it would go to my head. I just became a very "simple" person, abate the fact that I have been insanely intellegent my whole life.

I'm not sure whats happening. Is it the increase in testosterone from lifting that is making me so hyped up? I had a thought that with all the eating and training, you invest alot of your consciousnesses into your body as opposed to your mind. I'm not sure what's happening to me. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Any scholars able to be jacked at the same time? Is it just me? I would appreciate any feedback. My dilemma pains me.

-Kyle
nick

Post by nick »

What kind of look are going for?

Incredibly Ripped? Perhaps, Over-Ripped?

Or just well defined, balanced muscles and all?

My friend who is really ripped wants to do steroids so that he can even get bigger! He says he justs wants to be a super ripped out freak. I don't know why, maybe he has become a obsessed with it. Same thing can happen with this diet, you began to really over-obsess with it but you learn to control and go with the flow.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

Aojanus Vonderplanitz, of the Primal Diet fame, eats 1-3lb of raw meat/fowl/fish per day and looks like he exercises even though he doesn't. I know it's against the Wai, but if you increased your fish intake, you could be muscley without exercise, and if you weren't consciously trying to be big, and lifting weights, perhaps it wouldn't distract you from your work.

Aojanus doesn't look like a body builder, but he does look muscley. Which might be a good compromise?
nick

Post by nick »

True, you could definitely eat more fish. Just see how it affects your skin, if that is a problem/concern.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

If you do not have acne or cellulite I would definately recommend adding in more fish/beef, as this makes it MUCH easier to maintain muscle weight.

Unfortunately, one problem I have noticed is that the longer you are on this diet, the less your body can tolerate large amounts of lean animal food.
After a while you need to be ingesting small amounts of fruit throughout the day because the body just cannot tolerate the amount of animal protein necessary to compensate.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Aojanus Vonderplanitz, of the Primal Diet fame, eats 1-3lb of raw meat/fowl/fish per day
Unfortunately, what Aajanous is doing is burdening his body. Protein is highly toxic to the body, and needs to be converted to urea before being excreted.
This is an energy consuming process and requires high amounts of ATP. Over time, this results in increased cellular aging.

Be careful of Aajanous... he claims to still be 'detoxing' after over twenty years on his diet :roll:
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Cairidh wrote:Aojanus Vonderplanitz, of the Primal Diet fame, eats 1-3lb of raw meat/fowl/fish per day and looks like he exercises even though he doesn't.

This is probably due to genetics mroe than his diet