When to do Muscle Stretching Exercises?

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Novidez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

When to do Muscle Stretching Exercises?

Post by Novidez »

After working out, I usually stretch my muscles. I do this only because it is what all PT at gyms taught me. But now I have started wondering: is it better to stretch before or after exercising? Or not to stretch at all?
RRM
Administrator

Re: When to do Muscle Stretching Exercises?

Post by RRM »

It is essential to always stretch your muscles after exercise, or even simply every night before going to bed.
If you do not stretch your muscles, they will get increasingly shorter, just long enough to support your daily activities.
Long muscles are not always a necessity, but they do allow you to move more elegantly and agile.
When stretching your muscles before going to bed, they will be restored/repaired at that length, during sleep.
Novidez

Re: When to do Muscle Stretching Exercises?

Post by Novidez »

Long muscles are not always a necessity, but they do allow you to move more elegantly and agile.
Ahah, that explains why my body when I'm walking/exercising looks like a robot. I mean, seriously, even on this simply exercise I can only reach my knees :roll: Image
It has not been my first priority lately, but I want to start working out more and I will slowly introduce it in my daily routine. I do want to look more elegant and agile. The diet is helping me a lot on that too of course :)