Is 4000kcal+ A day enough

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
sowen8989
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Is 4000kcal+ A day enough

Post by sowen8989 »

Hi fellow wai eaters.
A year ago I stopped this diet due to massive weight lose, my stomach was making sounds that weren't pleasent.(I think it's due to the acid in oranges) At that time I was eating 2l-2.5l OJ with sugar and a few drops of OO and 200g of salmon. After working 8hours a day the whole week work-outs after work didn't seem to have any progress. Maybe I was expecting too much out of them. I was happy with how my skin was improving but the weight lose was too massive to make me to maintain my mentality . So I started to eat munch food and acne came back. Than i found the '30bananas a day' diet from the banana girl. So I tried it out and it was harder to maintain my weight than the wai diet. So I started to eat a lot of white rice and potatoes in
Huge amounts. That would satisfy my stomach for a good 40min and than all disappeared somewhere. It didn't matter how much I stuffed myself with Rice and potatoes it didn't give me sufficient energy for the day. And the stomach problems came with it. Than I started eating rice and potatoes in smaller amounts throughout the day. I felt better but due to lack of protein and vitamin I kept on breaking out. So I added egg yolks. On my first attempt on this diet my stomach didn't accept the egg yolk very well. But this time it somehow managed to digueste them better. I think 2-3 is my limit in one shot. And I didn't have problems eating 30bananas a day( it was hard to get ripe bananas supply though.:)) so now my goal is to eat 40bananas no sugar if possible few drops of OO( let's see if I need more. I don't care about my body fat racio right now) and about 8-12 egg yolks a day. How I'm going to this is divid these into 8times 5bananas 1-2egg yolks little or more OO every three hour. What I expect from this is 1 absolutely no stomach problems 2 sustainable energy all the time. Which if not enough during the day recharged during the night 3 minimal weight, muscle lose. 4 gaining a bit of weight 5 healthy! And If I need more bananas OO depending if I need it. My concern is if I eat egg yolk like this will it be still OK to eat 3-4egg yolks after my work out(editional). And will this split of 500+ Will be enough for 3hour. I'll add more if I use more engry at certain times.
Also I will be working a 10hour night shifts 6time a week. It's a job in a supermarket stocking things. Don't know if I'll need more engry for it. And work out at a gym building big muscles maybe swimming. I Want to be a spartan!! Tell me what you think. Kind regards (sorry for my English)
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Is 4000kcal+ A day enough

Post by Oscar »

Welcome back :)
Losing weight can have different causes, but usually it's because of not eating (often) enough. How much energy intake you need if different for everyone.
If you're going to eat 8 times a day, once every 3 hours, when are you going to sleep?
sowen8989

Post by sowen8989 »

If it has to be done, I'm willing to wake up in the night to eat. It will take 10min top. As you mentioned eating 'often' is really important.
But If waking up during sleep is really unhealthy, I'm considering 5time 8bananas 1-2 yolks.
I'm just looking for the option that I can eat small meals often. I found sipping on juices 'hard'. If I sip too little I don't feel any energy at all and I crave more and I drink the whole bottle(1.5). Than I feel full and a bit sick. 'Having energy' means to me having a full stomach. I guess it's because I have a fast metabolism, I feel safe when I fill my self + don't have much time to keep sipping every 10 -20 min. So I disided to divid it in to 'meal's. It's all mind games. So I'm just going for the alway eating more than I need often mode. My goal is in the end of the day, to either balance my energy out take or gain weight
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Sleeping is more important than waking up and eating. Like with Wai Warrior you can do all the eating during your waking/eating window.
The reason why sipping juice is difficult in the beginning is because your body is not used to it. It is used to big(ger) meals, so it will give you signals accordingly. You have to train your body. If you do want to eat meals only, then 8 meals a day is a good start (more is better).
The total amount of energy you need per day is not a set amount, so you'll have to learn to listen to what your body tells you, instead of holding on to a specific number of bananas and egg yolks or kcal. So 4000kcal/day might be too much, too little, or exactly right.