brazil nuts and sashimi protien

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
unorthoughdocks
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

brazil nuts and sashimi protien

Post by unorthoughdocks »

From what i understand brazils have double protien quality than sashimi. Is sashimi important mainly for b12 then? So in weightlifting I would be more successfull eating brazils everyday and sashimi 3 times a week for b12 than vice versa? If this is true it would a gem financially and physcologically. Someone please give some insight.
nick

Re: brazil nuts and sashimi protien

Post by nick »

protein

this should explain protein for ya!

yes, brazil nuts have the best quality protein for humans, its three-fold higher than milk.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Brazil nut protein is very effective in combination with fruits (which also contain protein, but are relative low in the amino acids that Brazil nuts contain abundantly).
But if you weightlift, you best also consume proteinaceous foods such as egg yolks and sashimi on a daily basis.
If you dont have a lot of money, you best buy about 300 grams of salmon, and eat 100 grams of it every day, and also the Brazil nuts (and fruits), because it is much better to consume sufficient protein on a daily basis to support your weightlifting activities (much better than consume 300 grams of sashimi only 2 to 3 times a week)
Wintran

Post by Wintran »

Regarding brazil nuts, is it optimal to ingest them spread out during the whole day, or should you try to eat larger amounts only when you ingest the rest of your protein (usually in the evening)?
Hannes
nick

Post by nick »

I beleive brazil nuts can be ingested throughout the day! You can also eat them after fruit to stabilize the sugar level because they are really fatty. Plus the protein could be utilized throughout the day, but then again I'm no expert at how the body uses protein.

Plus, sashami and yolks are so proteinaceous that they require rest, while brazil nuts do not. So it makes sense to eat them thoughout the day.