Building muscle

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
art
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Building muscle

Post by art »

do you think you can still build or maintain muscle or even just get that real hard cut look by not eating meat, maybe just eating raw egg yolks? b/c i cant deal with eating raw meat as of right now... i mean i know its prolly possible to build muscle on the wai diet, but eating alot of meat sure makes building muscle easier
RRM
Administrator

Re: Building muscle

Post by RRM »

Yes, from experience I know its possible. Its easier when consuming more protein and its easier on fish than on egg yolks, simply because its easier to ingest more protein from fish.
That hard cut-look is easy with this diet, because you lose the excess water in the skin, so its all about maintaining muscle volume. For that, you need to find the right balance for you; sufficient protein, but not too much because too much protein will also make your skin retain more water.
Most of all, you need to make sure to constantly have sufficient sugars available in the blood, so that no muscle is converted into available energy.
art

Post by art »

ok thanx!!!what about raw osterich meat that has been frozen? would that be ok? )or what if the meat is just slightly cooked but mostly raw in the center
nick

Post by nick »

Anything frozen could cause spots if you are susceptible to it in regards to acne. I would first check on the protein quality of ostrich. Brazil nuts have the best protein quality for humans.

If you are going to cook the meat, then you need to make sure its fresh, and if its frozen I don't think you would be able to. So I don't think that is the best option.

Have you tried some raw salmon or tuna? The first time is a weird experience.
art

Post by art »

yeah i tried it but didnt enjoy it, i think im just going to stick with raw egg yolks and like brazil nuts, i workout tons (lifting 5x a week) my whole goal is not really to gain that much muscle but just to get that real hard cut 6 pack abs look : )
nick

Post by nick »

Good for you! I'm going to university this quarter and I want to gain some muscle and add some tone. I'll see how well this diet helps with that.
art

Post by art »

whats the best thing to eat before, during, after a weight training?
art

Post by art »

about getting that hard cut look, should i reduce my fat intake?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

ares wrote:whats the best thing to eat before, during, after a weight training?
OJ with olive oil and sugar. Keep up the sugar energy.
ares wrote:about getting that hard cut look, should i reduce my fat intake?
Just eat as much as you need, not more, not less.
nick

Post by nick »

You need the fat! Your body will naturally find its set point wieght, and especially when targeting those specific muscle will get that fight club look!
art

Post by art »

should my diet mostly be in liquid form? (oj juice) 2-3 liters, (Maybe like apple, cucumber, celery juice?) 1-2 banannas a day, some brazil nuts, and 7 raw yolks a day? ( i dont eat meat or the salad)

and is grapefruit juice ok?
nick

Post by nick »

You don't really need the celery, but if your off the sample diet then you can try it. As RRM said, egg yolks are fine, but fish has more protein. However, you could maybe eat more yolks. OJ is the easiest and most efficient source of energy, instead of having to make a fruit salad and eating small meals. Tell us how it goes.
art

Post by art »

well i agree that this diet will indeed put you at your ideal weight, but i been on and off this diet for maybe 5 months and my skin is great! i notice as soon as i eat cooked meat or any cooked food for that matter i break out easily, but since on this diet my lbody has kind of a soft musclar look, i believe the only way to get a real hard musclar look is to eat low carb high protien diet, so i guess i have to choose between a nice musclar body or clear skin as of right now...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

since on this diet my lbody has kind of a soft musclar look
"soft" musclar look?
What do you mean?
There are 2 things about muscles; their size and their visibility. some people are huge, but their muscles don't show because of the fat on top and/or water the water retained in the skin. Is that the "soft musclar look"?

If so, extra protein only aggravates retaining too much water (more protein retained in the skin, and protein is hydrophylic)
Yes, extra protein makes it easier to gain myscle volume, but NOT to make those muscles more pronouncedly visible (the "hard" look?)

For the 'Brad Pitt-fight-club look' you most of all need to retain little water in the skin, besides low fat and some muscle volume.
, i believe the only way to get a real hard musclar look is to eat low carb high protien diet, so i guess i have to choose between a nice musclar body or clear skin as of right now...
Not at all. You can perfectly have both. Its a matter of:

1) this diet (sample diet rules)
2) preventing muscle conversion into available energy by taking in sufficient sugars in small amounts all the time
3) the right exercises
4) sufficient (for muscle volume) but not too much protein (for the 'hard look' and clear skin)
5) sufficient rest to enable muscle composition
art

Post by art »

thank you RPM, as of right now i still have a fatty look, but when i reduce my calorie intake i also lose muscle... but if i follow the this diet exactly, the fat will naturally just come off and i will develope that hard look? but won't i have to really reduce my calorie intake to achieve that look? but then i will also be losing muscle (sorry may sound consufing)?....yes my goal is to have the same look as brad pitt fight club "hard-cut" abs or at least get to where im genetically able to be at :D and clear skin but the problem is I hate raw meat and I can't find fish anywhere that hasn’t been frozen (I’m from the USA) ; so I will constantly be drinking oj with oil, and nuts, and some fruit during the day like banana's... and you think 10 raw egg yolks a day would be good? Maybe more protein?

I’m weight lifting 4-5x a week and walking 3 miles 4x a week right now...

RPM is your diet mostly in liquid form?

I’m still a bit confused (sorry) but the whole key isn’t about protein but just supplying your body with sufficient energy constantly (hence the reason for drinking OJ every 5 minutes?)