Building muscle

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

if i follow the this diet exactly, the fat will naturally just come off and i will develope that hard look?
Yes, because you will soon loose the extra water and will gradually loose the extra fat.
but won't i have to really reduce my calorie intake to achieve that look?
No, your energy intake needs to be according to your blood-sugar requirements. The utilisation of bodyfat happens 24 hours a day anyway, so its not about burning extra fat, but about preventing the storage of new fat. (and about preventing the conversion of muscles into available energy)
yes my goal is to have the same look as brad pitt fight club "hard-cut" abs ... and clear skin
Thats easy with this diet
so I will constantly be drinking oj with oil, and nuts, and some fruit during the day like banana's... and you think 10 raw egg yolks a day would be good? Maybe more protein?
No, thats enough.
I’m weight lifting 4-5x a week and walking 3 miles 4x a week right now...
Not running, I hope?
Be careful with the weightlifting. Only if you only exercise only one muscle group a day, you may exercise 5 times or more a week. Otherwise you are not giving your body enough rest to create new muscle.

RPM is your diet mostly in liquid form?
Yes. 80 to 90%
I’m still a bit confused (sorry) but the whole key isn’t about protein but just supplying your body with sufficient energy constantly (hence the reason for drinking OJ every 5 minutes?)
Its about a perfect balance
Its about not too much (exercise, protein, energy), and not too little (exercise, protein, energy)
And about timing: always giving your body the energy when it needs it.
art

Post by art »

1. best time to workout (walking) for losing fat is first thing in the morning before eating anything?

2. Going to bed a little hungry ?

3. What's the best thing to eat late at night usually before going to bed?
art

Post by art »

How many grams of protien do you get a day RPM or would recommend for building / maintaing

i think im getting around 50-70g a day, but im taking hemp protein (my skin is fine with it : )~ )
Brian
Administrator

Post by Brian »

I recommend you try reading through the threads on this page:

http://www.acneboard.com/AcneQandA/Forum8/index.html
(And other threads through http://www.acneboard.com/AcneQandA/)

Lots of the questions you're asking have already been asked and answered.
art

Post by art »

in regards to building some quality muscle, do you think it's more important to just always supplying your body with glucose/fat (sipping on OJ/OO) every few minutes, or getting enough protein? only because i'm only able to eat about 5-7 egg yolks a day, no brazil nuts or fish, i think brazil nuts could be a culprit and i'm unable to buy fresh fish.... and anymore than 7 egg yolks i think that is to much protein for me as of right now :cry:
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

art wrote:in regards to building some quality muscle, do you think it's more important to just always supplying your body with glucose/fat (sipping on OJ/OO) every few minutes, or getting enough protein? only because i'm only able to eat about 5-7 egg yolks a day, no brazil nuts or fish, i think brazil nuts could be a culprit and i'm unable to buy fresh fish.... and anymore than 7 egg yolks i think that is to much protein for me as of right now :cry:
I've given up a lot of weight lifting simply because I don't have the time, I would generally eat a dozen egg yolks per day, with 8-12 ounces of fish on the days I lifted.

That should take care of any trouble you have.
art

Post by art »

yeah that would be nice i could handle the 12 eggs a day, but the fish i'm unable to get fresh unfrozen fish in my area, i tried everywhere :cry:
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

art wrote:yeah that would be nice i could handle the 12 eggs a day, but the fish i'm unable to get fresh unfrozen fish in my area, i tried everywhere :cry:
Maybe try 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening?

You can also try mixing some raw sugar with it, if it is the taste that bothers you. Egg yolks and sugar taste a lot like caramel. It is really delicious.
art

Post by art »

since you were eating 12 egg yolks and getting that good amount of fat, did you reduce your intake of OO? was your ratio always about 2:1? carbs/fat?
kaB00M

Heyyyyyyy

Post by kaB00M »

Hey robot. you say getting the fcl is esay. Do you think brad pitt is in some type of raw diet? Or only good genes?
fredb

Post by fredb »

good genes, works hard, eats good.... i thought when he was training for fight club he did one year of high protein, low carb diet, 4 meals a day... did weight traing 4x / week, high reps... that source could be false though, im not sure....
RRM
Administrator

Re: Heyyyyyyy

Post by RRM »

kaB00M wrote:Hey robot. you say getting the fcl is esay. Do you think brad pitt is in some type of raw diet? Or only good genes?
ha, ha; its more that he is very determined and dedicated to his job. A big part of his job are his looks.
Its not his genes; everybody can get this 'fcl'...
You dont need to be on a raw food diet at all, but this diet makes it a lot easier.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

sufficient protein, but not too much because too much protein will also make your skin retain more water.
Is the only drawback of excess protein water retention, or does it actually hinder muscle development due to (albeit minor) fluctuating blood sugar?
avo

Post by avo »

Why is running not reccomended? I run 20 minutes (10 minutes, walk, then another 10) every other day. Should I walk instead? How briskly, how far, how long?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I know running isn't recommended when trying to lose weight, because walking uses more fat energy than running. Not sure if, and if so why, running isn't recommended otherwise.