Liquid Aminos

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Agent
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Liquid Aminos

Post by Agent »

Hi all...

Just wondering if any of these are at all suitable?

http://www.clfshop.com/dept.asp?ms=&dept_id=424
http://www.clfshop.com/dept.asp?dept_id=430

Thanks in advance.
Agent

Post by Agent »

Sorry, they just changed the link :roll:

I mean this:
http://www.clfshop.com/dept.asp?ms=&dept_id=429
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

One needs to login to see your link(s). Maybe you want to copy-paste the info?
Agent

Post by Agent »

Hmm, I don't need to log in but the links I post seem to change :shock:

Anyway, if you could browse to:

Sports Nutrition ('Departments' on LHS) > Muscle Growth > Aminos

Then 'Liquid' and 'Other' sections :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The problem seems to be that there is no way to browse without registering and logging in. :?
Agent

Post by Agent »

Oscar wrote:The problem seems to be that there is no way to browse without registering and logging in. :?
Not for me, I ain't registered :?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Well, I cant browse without registering and loggin in either. :?:
So, please do some copy- and pasting for us...
Agent

Post by Agent »

Weird. Maybe you guys are using an inferior browser (i.e. Internet Explorer and not Firefox :P)?

Anyway, here's another link to one of the products listed:
http://www.cybercheckout.co.uk/Items/100155480

Dymatize Liquid Super Amino 23,000 is a highly efficient protein source made from a proprietary blend of the highest quality protein sources. This custom blend is an excellent source of essential and non-essential amino acids including the valuable Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s).

Amino Acids are the building blocks of muscles and are essential to help create and maintain positive nitrogen balance, which is important for new muscle growth. Amino acids also play a key role in preventing catabolic breakdown of muscle proteins, which help to rebuild muscle tissue after intensive exercise.

Dymatize Liquid Super Amino 23,000 was designed to be one of the strongest amino acid products available on the market. With 23,000 mg of high quality free form essential and non-essential amino acids per serving. Dymatize Super Liquid Amino 23,000 will help you reach your training goals.

Dymatize Liquid Super Amino utilizes the “Hydro-Amino” bond. This bond helps enable the aminos to be assimilated faster since they have already been hydrolyzed. This allows for rapid utilization and a quick and easy assimilation.

Dymatize Liquid Super Amino 23,000 is 100% Sugar Free and in fact each serving has 0 Carbs. Dymatize Super Liquid Amino 23,000 is made from the finest quality and most effective free form, peptide bonded and free flowing amino acid sources in the world.

---

More...

Weider Amino Power Liquid Tropical 1000ml
Water based aminoacid concentrate with taurine and ornithine to shorten the regeneration phase of athletes.

---

Vortex Liquid Concentrate Red Fruits Flavour 1000ml
VORTEX Liquid Concentrate are especially elaborated for optimising muscular growth, fighting cramp and accelerating repair of muscular tissue after high intensity workouts, with an ultra-fast assimilation factor. VORTEX Liquid Concentrate acts extremely fast with a maximum of digestive comfort.

Ingredients: Purified water, protein peptide hydrolysate, fructo-oligosaccharides extract of chicory root:F.O.S, citric acid, red fruit flavouring, potassium chloride, preservatives; methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, potassiumsorbate, Vitamin PP, Vitamin B5, B6, B1, B2, B9, B12, biotine, potassium acesulfame, zinc oxide, aspartame*, sodium molybdate.

*contains a source of phenylalanine.

Suggested use: Drink 1 soup spoon with breakfast, 1 before and 1 immediately after your workout or as directed by a health care practitioner.

---

johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Agent wrote:Weird. Maybe you guys are using an inferior browser (i.e. Internet Explorer and not Firefox :P)?
I use firefox. I think maybe you got to the page by a different path and maybe you had a cookie or something. If you just go straight to the page maybe that is why we see the issue.

I've seen things like that before with some web sites.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Firefox 1.5.0.6 here... :P

The Vortex one doesn't look to good to me...too many added substances I would think.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Agent wrote:Amino Acids are the building blocks of muscles and are essential to help create and maintain positive nitrogen balance
Its not the nitrogen balance that you need to worry about AT ALL.
We always consume way more protein than we can utilize for construction purposes, and all that 'redundant' protein is converted into energy, with nitrogen as a remainder that needs to be deported, OR re-used for the construction of non-essential amino acids.
We certainly dont lack non-essential amino acids, as we make them ourselves, from all that redundant nitrogen. (your urine only smells if it contains redundant nitrogen)

If you would consume very little protein, not a lack of protein (nitrogen) would limit the capacity to build new muscles, but the lack of specific essential amino acids, particularly methionine/cysteine, and maybe phenyalanine/tyrosine.
see www.13.waisays.com/protein.htm
Amino acids also play a key role in preventing catabolic breakdown of muscle proteins, which help to rebuild muscle tissue after intensive exercise.
Those mentioned amino acids in particular. More importantly, its a temporary lack of energy in between meals that triggers the breakdown of muscle protein.
With 23,000 mg of high quality free form essential and non-essential amino acids per serving.
As I said, you dont need the non-essential ones.
It would only make sense to supplement if your skin cannot cope any extra raw protein (fish/eggs), and then you only need the amino acids mentioned.
Dymatize Liquid Super Amino utilizes the “Hydro-Amino” bond. This bond helps enable the aminos to be assimilated faster since they have already been hydrolyzed. This allows for rapid utilization and a quick and easy assimilation.
The key thing to now: are they kept in an acidic solution that keeps the amino acids truly free?
( viewtopic.php?t=1354 )
Dymatize Super Liquid Amino 23,000 is made from the finest quality and most effective free form, peptide bonded and free flowing amino acid sources in the world.
It doesnt say "Liquid FREE Amino", and we therefore may assume they are not "free".
Weider Amino Power Liquid Tropical 1000ml
Water based aminoacid concentrate
Which doesnt mean they are "free" either.
Ingredients: Purified water, protein peptide hydrolysate,
Peptides are (up to 100) amino acids linked to eachother.
Last edited by RRM on Wed 06 Jun 2007 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Agent

Post by Agent »

Thanks all.

Oscar, Firefox 2.0 Beta 1 here :P

RRM, great post, thanks for that. I had predicted some of what you said and I doubt I would spend valuable money on such a thing even if it was brilliant but thought I would ask anyway out of interest.

Cheers.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Agent wrote:Oscar, Firefox 2.0 Beta 1 here :P
So I guess it's something they're still working on... ;)