will 5x5 compound workouts work on this diet?

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
haraldsmith
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

will 5x5 compound workouts work on this diet?

Post by haraldsmith »

did a little more reading on this diet, and i am curious what bodyfat percentage is acceptable before starting to sculpt it?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you follow this diet correctly (and without munchfoods) your body will automatically settle into a low bodyfat condition.
haraldsmith

Post by haraldsmith »

ok nevermind that question, but what kind of isolating exercises is everyone doing, how many sets, how many reps, and how long do their workouts last for. the reason i ask is because im currently doing a 5x5 compound workout which is very intense, which sounds like it wont work on this diet..
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You can do any workout on this diet.
This diet is not restricted in calories, and you can consume as much calories that you need, when you need it. Actually, by adding sugar and oil to OJ, its very easy to supply your muscle with all the energy you need during heavy workouts.
Agent

Post by Agent »

Personally I find it very hard to build mass on this diet. I do 45 minutes intense work-out 3 times a week, with 2 alternating different work-outs for different muscles.

I don't know my body fat percentage but it's certainly WELL below average.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Agent wrote:Personally I find it very hard to build mass on this diet. I do 45 minutes intense work-out 3 times a week, with 2 alternating different work-outs for different muscles.

I don't know my body fat percentage but it's certainly WELL below average.
sounds like you need more calories in your daily diet

do you have any idea of how many calories you are taking in on avg?
haraldsmith

Post by haraldsmith »

so there is no amount of calories you follow during this diet, for example, staying around 200 calories below your maintenance?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Nope.
I do some light exercises, one musclegroup per day, light weight, maximum reps (differs per group).
haraldsmith

Post by haraldsmith »

i'm a little confused then, how do you drop fat if you are not taking in less then you need? (maybe im missing something here..)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Burning fat happens 24/7, as particularly your bowels and heart need fatty acids. Actually, most fat relative to sugars is burned when you sleep. You dont drop fat by accelerating burning of fat, as this will always require a higher level of physical activity, whereby the burning of sugars is always accelerated more. And in every case you only drop fat if less energy is consumed than required. The question is: how does this happen effortlessly? without having to fight my appetite? The more sugars utilized, the stronger your appetite will be.

You most effortlessly drop fat by preventing storing new bodyfat (as the burning will happen anyway). This is achieved by preventing spiking blood energy levels; consuming only what has got lost from the blood, which requires eating very small meals very frequently.
haraldsmith

Post by haraldsmith »

ok, i understand. do you follow a similar workout regime as oscar? that is one musclegroup per day, light weight, max reps(20+?)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mostly just 1 group, sometimes 2 groups (a leg muscle plus biceps, for example).
Reps from 10 to 50 (depending on which group/exercise/method)
I use the weight that fits the muscle group/size selected and the number of reps desired (if I want to exercise a smaller part of a muscle group, I need to reduce the total weight if I want to keep the number of reps the same).
For example: For my shoulders I prefer very selective exercise (light weight, to prevent a "bull-neck"), whereas for my biceps I prefer heavier (non-selective) weights.
haraldsmith

Post by haraldsmith »

so during these exercises, you sip your oj(how often?) to replete any loss of energy in your stores?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

In the minutes before the exercise I 'bulk up' by drinking quite some juice, and immediately after each set I do this again. I cannot tell you how much, as it depends on the exercise / energy used.

Its particularly to get the blood sugar level quite high, so thats there is lots of glucose ready to be taken up. After that first 'wave of energy' the adrenaline will kick in and will make available more stored energy.