Protein need for build muscles and gaining weight

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
Omokron
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Protein need for build muscles and gaining weight

Post by Omokron »

Hi everyone, I need a few questions answered. After I stopped playing soccer I haven’t been doing much and I feel that I need to maintain the muscle mass I have and the shape.

What I am thinking of is training at home.

I walk for about 40 min each day divided into 2 parts. To school and from school.

I will start making push ups for 30 min and 30 min jumping the jump rope or whatever its name is. I may add some exercises, because I want more muscular legs, but the workout time will be the same.

Anyways, the question is how much protein I should eat in one day. I am a male, 1,85 cm and 75 kg. I also want to gain some weight. The days I don’t train I eat 3 egg yolks (on the acne sample diet, I was thinking maybe I get to much protein because my skin is not much better the before the 2 weeks). How many egg yolks should I eat the days I train?

I know that I have to eat more fruits and maybe 2 litre OJ a day would be sufficient (drinking 0,75-1 litre days I don’t train).
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Omokron,
Please take on one problem at the time.
First, you need to clear your skin. Once that has been accomplished, we will go through everything regarding muscle gain. But first things first. The reason: trying to increase your protein intake will interfere with your efforts to clear your skin. Only after your skin has cleared, we can establish how much raw protein your skin can cope with.
Omokron

Post by Omokron »

Yes I did figure out I have to go like you just explained one step at the time and dont get me wrong i havent seen that the muscles I have are losing volume and i hav even gained 1 kilo on this diet.

But I see that my skin is becoming better very slow and I would like to begin training before the winter.