Bruce Lee and his muscles; super ripped

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
kaB00M
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Bruce Lee and his muscles; super ripped

Post by kaB00M »

I saw a pic of Bruce the other day, and this guy was super rippep. Yet, was skinny as hell. How can this be? Evertime a lift weight a ger "bigger", but not ripped like him.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You can be very, very muscled, while remaining 'not ripped' at all.
there are 2 reasons:
1) fat right under the skin
2) excessive water in the skin

So, that even if your fat levels are low, you still may not be ripped, if your skin retains too much water.
On the other hand, if you do not retain water and if your fat levels are low, it doesn matter how skinny or muscular you are, the muscles that you have (everybody has) will show very distinctively (as in Bruce Lee).
avo

Post by avo »

I wonder what he eats...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Dunno what went into his mouth, but I do know what went up his nose though... :roll:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

avo wrote:I wonder what he eats...
That depends on what you believe... ;D
...born November 27, 1940 in San Francisco - died July 20, 1973 in Hong Kong.
kaB00M

Post by kaB00M »

On a side note about bruce, this guy had some mayor exercise routines. Weights, and cardio as lot too. Is an exercise regime like that healthy? The thing is, I have never seen someone more ripped than this guy on my life; not even pro wrestlers or body builders. His muscle fibers were weird. Was he on some type of steroids? Image
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

kaB00M wrote:On a side note about bruce, this guy had some mayor exercise routines. Weights, and cardio as lot too. Is an exercise regime like that healthy?
The reason why he 'needed' cocaine is because its extremely hard to exercise like that, as you force your body to be highly active while also 'eating up' your own muscle protein. You will be in a constant very high turn-over mode (turn-over of energy and muscles). Speed or cocaine will help you to remain hyperactive and explosive, while your body does not have the spare energy.
The thing is, I have never seen someone more ripped than this guy on my life; not even pro wrestlers or body builders. His muscle fibers were weird. Was he on some type of steroids?
I think its the opposite.
I dont think Lee was on steroids, because steroids also make you retain water. I think its the pro-wrestlers and bodybuilders that are on steroids, and they can therefore never be as ripped as Lee was.
Yes, his training and cocaine use was self-destructive, but I think in a more natural way (in nature 'fear' also serves as a kind of speed/cocaine) than that of those wrestlers and bodybuilders.
kaB00M

Post by kaB00M »

So whats your imput RRM? Do you think all those ripped movies stars (Pitt, Bruce, etc) are on some type of drug. Is it even healthy to try to emulate those dudes?
In your thinking, who does the "ideal" would be like?

On a side note, whats your imput on morality, spirituality deities and stuff like that? Do you believe in a completely material world were men is just another animal?

I'm asking all these because you seem a really "read person" with a focus on logic, and like someone who thinks and ponders about these things...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

kaB00M wrote:So whats your imput RRM? Do you think all those ripped movies stars (Pitt, Bruce, etc) are on some type of drug.
No, not at all.
I think that the 'Brad Pitt in Fightclub-look' seems very normal to me.
With this diet that is not hard to achieve.
I have no idea what Bruce (Willis?) physique is; is he really ripped?
Is it even healthy to try to emulate those dudes?
Pitt's look seems natural to me, and the leanness and not retaining water is perfectly natural.
In your thinking, who does the "ideal" would be like?
Maintaining a somewhat greater muscle mass would be possible too, depending on your daily activities (you need a lot of rest) and whether your skin can handle about 150 to 200 gram protein / day (depending on your length).
Of course, you also need to exercise properly (not overly).
On a side note, whats your imput on morality, spirituality deities and stuff like that? Do you believe in a completely material world were men is just another animal?
I consider myself as a 'not knowing person' regarding those issues. I consider lots of things possible, but i simply cannot know it. I guess it therefore depends on my state of mind what I believe.
So many things we have no clue about...
But I like that; I like it that many things will probably always remain a mystery to us.
Regarding morality; I do very much feel that my only 'task' here on earth is to enjoy life and try to do as much 'good' as I can. When Im old and I feel that Im about to die, I want to look back at my life with great satisfaction; that I have experienced so many good feelings and shared them with others, and that I have been able to make myself and other people feel good. THATs my goal in life, so that I can finally die in peace. For me, life is about getting ready for death; how do you need to spend your life to die in peace completely? I have (indeed) been wondering about that when I was a boy.

So, no, I dont believe in a completely material world. I believe in feeling good and making other people feel good. I believe in living my life according to my own instincts, regardless of what other people think. I believe in following my own logic, my own path, my own goal, and I dont really care what mankind's duties are. I only care about what my own 'duties' are, which is (according to me) living my life as I see best.

What are spirituality deities?
I'm asking all these because you seem a really "read person" with a focus on logic, and like someone who thinks and ponders about these things...
I dont read much, but yes, I have a very strong focus on logic indeed.
Maybe no proof is absolute, but I can only accept something that makes sense to me. I need some level of understanding / comprehension in order to be able to accept something as 'probably true'. If it doesnt make sense to me, I dont care if the whole world has a different view; it first needs to make sense to ME; then I may accept it.
I indeed have been thinking and pondering about these things when I was a boy, but back then I made my choice and since then I never doubted my goal in life; making my life as rich as possible.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I havn't fully read everything here, so forgive me if I am repeating something.

Keep in mind that when people pose for posters they prepare like a body builder prepares for a contest. They are not always at this level of leaness. I mean they follow a plan that peaks at the time of the photo shoot. If you look at a fitness model at a time when they are not doing a photo shoot they would look different than the day that they are doing the photos.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Very much true.
kaB00M

Post by kaB00M »

Thanks for the reply.
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

i wonder how brad pitt got the fight club look.

live love learn and laugh til they throw me in the ground.
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

I can get amazingly ripped if I hit the gym 1.5 hours + a day.

The easy way to get ripped is to give up your car and bike everywhere. Bike to work. Bike to the store.

It will happen.
kaB00M

Post by kaB00M »

Well, I don't have a car (I walk everywhere), and I look like a thin, nerdy little shit.