Supplementary protein?

How to prevent unwanted weightloss, and/or even gain muscles
seven
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Supplementary protein?

Post by seven »

After the first weeks do you think this protein could be any good to experiment with?

Its called EsaPro and you only need 6g compared to the usual 25g after training.

If I got it right its called an eaa-protein. Meaning its only the essential aminos. That way you can get more protein for the muscles while still being able to keep the total protein intake pretty low.

The ingredients are(I dont know if they're spelled the same in english):
L-leucin [USP27]
L-lysin [USP24]
L-fenylalanin [FCC4]
L-treonin [USP27]
L-valin [USP24]
L-histidin[AJI92]
L-isoleucin [USP24]
DL-metionin [USP24]
and natural flavoids(grape tonic).

The proportions are the same as in muscles. Except for grape tonic. :P
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Supplementary protein very effectively gives you new acne if you are acne prone.
Flavonoids are actually natural detergents, that must protect the plant against being consumed. They have anti-oxidant properties due to their 'aggressive nature'. I strongly advice ingesting them.

Only liquid free amino acids (coming in an acid fluid, usually in glass capsules) are safe regarding acne. All others give you acne.
( viewtopic.php?t=1354 )
Last edited by RRM on Wed 06 Jun 2007 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

RRM wrote:Supplementary protein very effectively gives you new acne if you are acne prone.
Flavonoids are actually natural detergents, that must protect the plant against being consumed. They have anti-oxidant properties due to their 'aggressive nature'. I strongly advice ingesting them.

Only liquid free amino acids (coming in an acid fluid, usually in glass capsules) are safe regarding acne. All others give you acne.
Did anyone ever find a source for these free amino acids?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I used them in 1993, but that mixture contained very little methionine, so its overall utilisation was low. They also tasted terrible (very acid), and every day of the experiment I found it very hard not to throw up after ingesting them.
Now you can get the liquid free amino acids seperately. For methionine there is also a better form (better utilized) available now; methionine hydroxy analogue free acid (MHA-FA). They use it in lots of animals to enhance their growth (as limited by the amino acid profile of commercial feedings), but I havent found it in the shops yet.

Analyzing the amino acid profile of our diet, supplementing 500 mg up to 1 gram methionine would be most effective. There is no need for any other amino acid, as methionine / cysteine are most scarse, and limiting overall protein utilization. (healthwise, 3% of total protein is the max for methionine, BTW)