If there's NO way consuming yolks (long plane ride)...

Other than specified below
AnnGrazjun
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

If there's NO way consuming yolks (long plane ride)...

Post by AnnGrazjun »

First time poster, long time reader

I realized that there will come a point in perhaps ALL our lives where we just cannot keep the routine diet going, like on a 15 hour plane ride. So then I checked online to see if there were any supplemental (I know it's 'dirty') forms of egg yolks, and they actually have em out there. 'Egg Yolk Lecithin' by Nature's Plus. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS OK? I'd rather use supplemental forms of egg yolks than nothing else, right??
Everything we touch turns to gold...then to sh_t
avo

Post by avo »

Don't use that, it is just pure lecithin.

If you cannot have yolks, don't. Maybe have some before you leave, and after you arrive. You're body will be 'off' enough, due to the change in time zones. When you get to your destination, relax, eat if hungry, sleep if tired, and then get back on your routine when you feel more up to it.

Good luck!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

On a 15 hour plane ride, you dont need to take in the protein or other nutrients, as that you can do afterwards. All you need to do, is to feed your body enough energy: fats and sugars. If you cannot drink fresh juices or eat fresh fruits, you could take very much concentrated sugar water with oil with you, which you can dillute as much as you want (with water) once you are on the plane. Taking sips from it will bring you what you need; energy.
nick

Post by nick »

I can recall those rare days where I wasn't able to eat my animal foood for the day. The next day I felt fine, but I really wanted them and they were extremely satisfying when I ate them.

If I went two days without the yolks, then I noticed that my body would send even stronger messages to eat them.
Quite amazing to feel that way in connection with what your body needs.