Salads

Other than specified below
Seth
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Salads

Post by Seth »

Is there any problem with omitting salad? I have tried for the past two weeks to only consume fresh OJ or Tangerine juice with OO and eat raw eggs. Considering there are no 'solid' foods in such a diet, is there any problem with it provided I get enough calories?
nick

Post by nick »

No problem omitting the salad, just make sure your daily diet supplies you with all the necessary nutrients.

You may begin to like/feel an urge to try the salad after being on the diet longer.
However, I would recommend eating banana's, apples and other ripe fruits just to keep you happy and not get bored with the juice.
You can definitely go with the juice and yolks but I don't recommend it strictly as you'll want some strawberries and other great stuff.
avo

Post by avo »

It took me about 1 month of just OJ and fish before I felt the need for salad. Now I have one or two small ones a day.
avalon

Post by avalon »

If you're not eating salad, I would find some way to chew something. Things I have been reading imply that healthy chewing goes hand in hand with healthy bone strength and teeth.

Best wishes,
Avalon :D