Raw organic powder containing protein

Other than specified below
twinee1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Raw organic powder containing protein

Post by twinee1 »

I have some "Thors Raw Power" , it is a Raw Organic Powder to mix into smoothies.....raw brazilian nut powder, raw hemp protein powder, gogi berries, maca .....1 scoop has 1.5 fat, 5.5 protein and 5.5 carbs.

BTW...I do not have acne, I am trying to improve my skin and battling some very stubborn cellulite . I am an ex Figure Competitor ( for 6 years ) and oddly enough I developed it during my competition years when my bodyfat was low, training high...must be that HIGH Protein diet for 6 years !! :evil:

I cannot eat fish (and cannot find it here fresh to see if I still react to it anyway !) so my only raw protein is egg yolk and B nuts. So should I ditch this Raw Pro. Powder (for now) or is it OK to use as protein source ? or as a Munch food ??

Thanks !
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Any such powder is never raw and will always make your skin worse (grainy, bumpy, and cellulite). Whether its organic does not make any difference regarding that.
When one is susceptible to acne, it will definitely make you break out.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Give your body the time and circumstances it needs to get rid of the cellulite. It takes time (think months) and by strictly adhering to the diet you give it the circumstances (not overeating, consuming enough fats, no dirty protein, etc) it needs.
twinee1

Post by twinee1 »

THANKS ! I thought that would be the answer :D

So I will feed it my husband !

I am sticking to the diet 100%. I have had Munch Food a few times with less than 7.5 grams of protein, so I will keep that to a minimum to (none some days) until I see results.

I see many female bodybuilder (more so in the older divisions) who battle bumpy fat deposits on the legs and bum, and was always perplexed how one could be be a low bodyfat % and step on stage with it. :shock: So little did I know that the connection is directly linked to the fact that most of us maintained cooked protein diets in the 50-60% range for extended number of years. Now some of my BB friends do not battle the celluite but I have noticed have break outs along the sides of the face and/or bumpy skin on the face. It usually gets worse as the competition diet is ramped up closest to a show.