Wai said dont drink tap water? (regarding minerals)

Other than specified below
Sara Keanu
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Sara Keanu »

Oscar wrote: And this diet is not only to cure acne, that is basically the Acne Sample Diet. The Wai Diet is a diet for health in general.
That is what I'm saying you won't search for such a diet unless you had a skin problem(acne/cellulite).
So,Acne should n't be viewed as a disease anymore, it is a natural indicator of your health given by your body. When I breake the rules, I break out.

For more than a year, I've tried to know the real causes of cancer, searched everywhere(net&libraries), and asked many doctors, and none said it might be caused by damaged food you are eating everyday.

Frost, how did you know about this diet? what made you search for that.If you don't have any skin diseases or any other health problems, and you are doing this diet, then you are an exceptional case and a very wise person.
Frost

Post by Frost »

i found this diet by just searching healthy diets. i started this one because of its focus on raw foods. previously my diet consisted of tofu, sashimi, some fruits, vegetables, and meat, eggs. i only had to eliminate meat really, and i dont cook my eggs anymore. so i guess this transfer wasnt very hard for me.
Frost

Post by Frost »

and i stopped eating tofu. apparantly that is extremely refined as well.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sara Keanu wrote:I know a woman who is 55 years old now. she eats eveything , has a great skin and no diseases untill now.
We dont know what the exact condition of her organs are.
We dont know wether she might get seriously ill soon.
Also, toxins do not affect us equally; some people can smoke 2 packs of cigarettes daily and still have healthy lungs after 70 years of doing so.
Regarding skin, many factors are involved (hormones, sebum production etc)
Sara Keanu

Post by Sara Keanu »

Thanks for your attention.
Nawado

Post by Nawado »

Hi all,

I have no acne and I am on Wai's diet for a year now. My girlfriend is on the diet for longer than me and she also has no acne.
I got to know the diet from my girlfriend and I am very grateful for that. I feel so much better and my overall well being is wonderful.
My mother saw all this and she started to follow Wai's diet also . She has been following it now for 3 months and feels much better and healthier.
One guy that I work with also started reading Wai's website and is quietly moving in the diet also. Friends of my girlfriends are also trying the diet because they see/hear the wonderful results.
These are all people that want to feel healthier and live more naturally not because they have acne.
Wai's work has changed others and my life.

Nawado
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Welcome on the forum. :)

It's great to hear that!
Thanks for posting this.
Rivera

Re: Wai said dont drink tap water? (regarding minerals)

Post by Rivera »

RRM, regarding health, what is the worst between tap water and (plastic) bottle water?
Could you make a list for each of their bad points? Thank you.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

That really depends on the quality of the tap water,
and on the contents of the bottled water.
There is good and bad tap water, and there is good and bad bottled water.
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

Are you aware of some brands (of bottle water) which passed some kind of tests and were pronounced safe?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No, im not. Safe regarding what specifics?
Mineral levels? Toxins?
and by whom?
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

RRM wrote:No, im not. Safe regarding what specifics?
Mineral levels? Toxins?
and by whom?
Regarding pollution of every kind.
And tested by people like environmental action groups or whoever care about this subject and want to study it seriously.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Slightly off-topic: some years ago I was in the north of Italy, in the mountains near Bergamo. The water we drank there (which was also the tap water) came straight from the mountains, and was delicious. Not comparable to ANY tap or bottled water I've tasted since.
llamaman

Post by llamaman »

Alternatively, you could distill your own water. Admittedly, this involves an initial investment, but you can find designs for stills on the internet, usually meant for making spirits. If you just use water, you'll collect pure water which you can partially remineralize later.
mario91

Post by mario91 »

What about plastic redisues (like phtalates) in bottled water? Which are worse - those, or the excess chlorine, heavy metals, etc from tap water?