Wai said dont drink tap water? (regarding minerals)

Other than specified below
Sara Keanu
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Wai said dont drink tap water? (regarding minerals)

Post by Sara Keanu »

Dear RRM
Wai said
Don't drink tap water, but, instead, low-mineral bottled water, like Volvic or Eldorado, or Montcalm from the French Pyrenees, or Aytaç or Ulubey from Turkey. Consuming water high in minerals increases water retention.

So :oops:

For drinking prupose, I cann't imagine that I've to drink low-minerals bottled water for the rest of my life in order to have Free-cellulite beauty.
I live in a country, which its main source of water is the Nile river (High mineral water).
Also it cost too much. I don't want to break rules. But can I drink tap water?
avo

Post by avo »

If you buy and use a filter that takes out most minerals and pollutants, then yes.

Otherwise, not a great idea.

Or you can buy distilled water, and add a little tap water to it, therefore giving you low mineral water.
Sara Keanu

What about WATER IONIZER

Post by Sara Keanu »

avo wrote:If you buy and use a filter that takes out most minerals and pollutants, then yes.
What is the right way to get clean water?
Ther are many kinds of filters, which one is suitable?
What about water ionizer?
I found that product "KYK Harmony Home Water Filter and Ionizer" in Amazon. Is it the right one? If you know about a good filter, please let me know.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Wai said dont drink tap water? (regarding minerals)

Post by RRM »

I dont know what filters are ok. In the past, there have been threads about this issue. Check out the previous forums: www.acneboard.com
Sara Keanu wrote:Wai said
Don't drink tap water, but, instead, low-mineral bottled water
The level of minerals in drinking water is very different, so that this statement excludes the possibility of people getting acne or cellulite from tap water.
However, if the tap water in your area is not high in minerals, you can safely drink it.
I live in a country, which its main source of water is the Nile river (High mineral water).
Do you know how high it is for sodium (Na), potassium (K) and chloride (Cl)?
Sara Keanu

Post by Sara Keanu »

The ratios are Na = 42, K=13 and Cl=27 mg/L.
I know it is too high, but for my own case, I think my acne is suscepctible to sugar and drity protein. I'm 21 years old and I never had acne.
Before reading Wai's book, I was normaly eating raw food and drinking tap water, but I never eat sugar or protein. Four months ago, I've started eating dirty protein, so I got acne.
I'm glad that I had acne caues It gave me the chance to know about Wai's thought for great health.
I used to ues an ordinary filter but not a mineral filter. So I'm going to ues minerals filter and ionizer.

But If your acne is not suscepctible to minerals in tap water, even if they are too high, can you drink it? or it is too bad for our health in general.
what makes me ask such questions is that I had been always told that high minerals water is so good for health, your body just need it.
I'm sure that there is so many shocked people, just like me, after realizing how we destroy our health while we think we enhance it.

So, Are these the standards which we should follow? the mineral contents of Montcalm, which is a low-mineral bottled water (1 cup is about 238 ml. 1 L is 1,000 ml):

Na: 1.5 mg / L (sodium = natrium)
Cl: 0.6 mg / L (chloride)
K: 0.4 mg / L (potassium = kalium)
Ca: 3 mg / L (calcium)
Mg: 0.6 mg / L (magnesium)
bicarbonates: 5 mg / L
sulphates: 7 mg / L

I really appreciate your help.
Thanks
Seth

Post by Seth »

What about Avo's suggestion about taking distilled water and adding a small amount of mineral or tap water to it? That sounded like a very good alternative if you can't find low mineral water.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sara Keanu wrote:The ratios are Na = 42, K=13 and Cl=27 mg/L.
Thats high, indeed.
I think my acne is suscepctible to sugar and drity protein.
Once your skin is clear on the sample diet, the first thing you should do is experiment with sugar intake; you will see its not the sugar that makes you break out.
Before reading Wai's book, I was normaly eating raw food and drinking tap water, but I never eat sugar or protein. Four months ago, I've started eating dirty protein, so I got acne.
And you didnt have acne drinking the tap water?
Then that tap water does not contain too much salt for you, so you can keep on drinking it.
or it is too bad for our health in general.
Its not THAT high that its unhealthy.
I had been always told that high minerals water is so good for health, your body just need it.
Yes, people generally think that more is better regarding nutrients, which is not true, unfortunately. (it would make life easier; everybody healthy by taking supplements)
So, Are these the standards which we should follow? the mineral contents of Montcalm
No. that one is a really low mineral water. Moderately low mineral waters are fine as well. Check out this thread:
http://www.acneboard.com/AcneQandA/Forum2/000006.html
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Seth wrote:What about Avo's suggestion about taking distilled water and adding a small amount of mineral or tap water to it? That sounded like a very good alternative if you can't find low mineral water.
I agree.
Sara Keanu

Post by Sara Keanu »

Me too 8) , but I' cann't find distilled water anywhere in this country and even if I found it, it will be costly. I want to find a permanent solution. Even If I don't break out while drinking tap water, but now I'm sure that it is not healthy any more.So I'll have the minerals filter this week.
RRM wrote:Once your skin is clear on the sample diet, the first thing you should do is experiment with sugar intake; you will see its not the sugar that makes you break out.
I'm going to follow your advice, even if I break out, just to make sure that it is not the cause.
That sugar is extracted from sugar cane, not a candy sugar. This country's soil is too too too high in minerals, I mean it.

when you read Wai's book, you just say Bye Bye acne :D , but when you see the results on both your skin and health you realize, it is not an acne issue, It is much more. Thanks Wai.

Thanks everybody especially you RRM
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sara Keanu wrote:That sugar is extracted from sugar cane, not a candy sugar.
I dont know what you mean to say, but when you start experimenting, please use white refined sugar. (as cane sugar contains protein residues)
Sara Keanu

Post by Sara Keanu »

I never eat dirty protin or sugar even before knowing about Wai's diet.I thought that sugar is artificial. but after adding it to my OJ for the last three days of my diet . I can see no acne. I'm happy that this diet had proved that it really works.I'll do my best to announce everyone about this diet.
Thanks
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im very happy it works for you...
Sara Keanu wrote:I'll do my best to announce everyone about this diet.
You dont need to feel obligated to do so. Really.
You probably will not get the responses that you would like, and that may not be a pleasant experience. Please safe that energy for yourself. I have found that it works best when people ask about it because they are genuinly interested. Please also safe some energy for them...
Sara Keanu

Post by Sara Keanu »

RRM wrote:I have found that it works best when people ask about it because they are genuinly interested. Please also safe some energy for them...
You are right, but I feel like an evil :evil: .

To be honest none will follow this diet unless he has acne.

Being not obligated to advice everyone is fine, but what about thoes who you love and care about them?
If I tried to tell my friends they will say "You are right but we don't have acne, why we'll follow such a diet?",sure they will say so cause they have no acne which means good health.But that is not true.Having no acne does n't mean that your health is good, does it?

Or there are some lucky people who can eat whatever they want, ues nothing to treat their skin and have no diseases.I know a woman who is 55 years old now. she eats eveything , has a great skin and no diseases untill now. she had always used only a soap.

I'm sticking to this amazing diet, but what about this woman? :?

Thanx
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Sara Keanu wrote:To be honest none will follow this diet unless he has acne.
I know several people who do, including myself.

And this diet is not only to cure acne, that is basically the Acne Sample Diet. The Wai Diet is a diet for health in general.
Frost

Post by Frost »

I don't have acne and i do this diet.