unprocessed foods

Other than specified below
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

unprocessed foods

Post by johndela1 »

I believe that the wai diet is the best but a lot of people I meet are not willing to follow it. Many people will tell me that they think one should just not eat processed foods. I know that many things that are considered healthy are actually unhealthy. Sometimes I think I might be too extreme in my thinking.

If some of my friends eats lots of vegetables with their meals to help them feel full and add bulk to their meal would you say that is a relatively healthy way to eat?

My current thinking makes me think that eating a big piece of broccoli or cauliflower is bad because they are damaging their colon with all the roughage.
RRM
Administrator

Re: unprocesed foods

Post by RRM »

johndela1 wrote:Sometimes I think I might be too extreme in my thinking.
Because a lot of people you meet are not willing to follow it?
Are you too extreme when you make different choices than other people?
If some of my friends eats lots of vegetables with their meals to help them feel full and add bulk to their meal would you say that is a relatively healthy way to eat?
Relative healthy = more healthy
Yes, its healthier to replace cooked meat or grains with vegetables.
But its even healthier to replace those vegetables with fruits / raw animal food.
My current thinking makes me think that eating a big piece of broccoli or cauliflower is bad because they are damaging their colon with all the roughage.
Cooking destroys much of the rough fiber, but cooking also has adverse effects.
If you want to eat as healthy as possible, you chose to eliminate everything less perfect than fruits and raw animal food. If you dont want to be so extreme, simply dont, and enjoy the easier way.
Its all a matter of choice.