Munch foods: chocolate and potato chips

Other than specified below
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Munch foods: chocolate and potato chips

Post by dime »

It's very addictive, and 100gr/day is not little at all!
I'm sure it's amazing, but I have to stay away from that North Pole mix :(
I'd suggest you go by the rule of munch foods, so that you at least have some limit to stick to. It's easy to decieve yourself that it's no big deal if you eat just a bit more, until you get to large amounts per day.
mario91

Post by mario91 »

I've been eating 100g a day of dark chocolate for 1 week straight and I never felt like going over 100g. In fact, I eat little amounts all through the day, and when it's about 10pm I really don't feel like eating it anymore! I can drink juice, some fresh fruit, some fish/meat, but never dark chocolate, nor egg yolks. So till now I think I didn't got addicted. But I still might, in future.

And I totally agree - one must have discipline when eating munch foods. I will surely not go over the 100g. The major reason why I am doing this is for curiosity, because I think chocolate has definitely something special on it. It's, in my opinion, the only good flavor and texture you can't get from raw food. It's unique and delicious.

I'm mostly testing it's effect on my brain. And what I can say by now is that I feel a little less alert, which I'm not liking. I guess it won't be very difficult for me to leave it, since when I was about 15 a doctor told me to avoid chocolate to avoid acne, and I've barely touched it since then, with never having cravings nor difficulty on leaving it at 15. A few more weeks and I'll surely leave it. With such good animal food that I have now I hope I won't miss it that much ;)
mario91

Post by mario91 »

I've just naturally stopped eating chocolate. I was starting to feel too "dirty" when eating it (really physically I guess). It also started to bore me, somehow.
From my 2 weeks experience I can say I've been considerably less alert and with less clearness of mind.
Also left fruit concentrates in cans, due to the fear of migration of heavy metals and/or preseravatives from the can. Still on juices from concentrate though.