water and eating

Other than specified below
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

smith2287 wrote: you have to keep some distance between your lunch and water about half an hour.
its just a little water, so that will not be necessary
palomastewart

Re: water and eating

Post by palomastewart »

Water and food both primary requirement for human. But I talk about water and eating. I have heard that water do not take at least 15 minutes before meal and until 30 minutes after meal. Water makes significant role in digestion. Drink 2 litres water in whole day for good health.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

palomastewart wrote:I have heard that water do not take at least 15 minutes before meal and until 30 minutes after meal.
Drinking some water 5 minutes before a meal is not a problem,
as it is absorbed rapidly.
Drink 2 litres water in whole day for good health.
On this diet you dont need to do that, as fruits contain a lot of water.
And of course this is particularly true for juices.
Just by drinking my juices i drink more than 4 L of water.
panacea

Post by panacea »

This guy is new so I just want to point out that store bought juices are not a good idea.
greengrape

Post by greengrape »

Your juices add up to 4 liters a day? Wow. I guess I've never counted before. No wonder I'm rarely thirsty and have a hard time drinking water! We have such a high liquid intake as it is.
A healthy diet is skin insurance.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Just to clarify, I was under the impression that drinking water directly after eating / drinking something acidic would wear away at the enamel. Is that statement untrue? I should rinse my mouth with water after eating / drinking? does this hold true for someone who sips juice every 5 minutes?
panacea

Post by panacea »

Drink juice through a straw and don't let it touch your teeth.
After eating something acidic you should rinse with water but not swallow, just spit it out as water can dilute the stomach fluids causing indigestion.
After that just run your tongue over both sides of your teeth, and spit or swallow the saliva and debri you collected whatever your preference, it'll become a healthy habit after a week or so.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

As panacea said, indeed.
Mr. PC wrote:Just to clarify, I was under the impression that drinking water directly after eating / drinking something acidic would wear away at the enamel. Is that statement untrue?
Untrue, indeed.
Water has an alkalizing influence.
I should rinse my mouth with water after eating / drinking? does this hold true for someone who sips juice every 5 minutes?
After sipping juice (not so much after eating animal food) its okay to to take a sip of water each time, and swallow it.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

How much water (on a standard cooked diet) person should drink per day?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

That depends on a few factors, such as salt intake, and electrolytes in general, and protein intake most notably.
And of course, it also depends on the water contents of the foods consumed (juices, sodas etc).
Even on a cooked foods diet, you may go without drinking any (pure) water at all.
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

for those who has low blood pressure it is recommended to add more salt to their foods. Do you think it is helpful?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

That depends on what the cause is, naturally.
If their low blood pressure is caused by a relative lack of sodium and/or chloride, then it makes sense.
However, there are various possible causes of low blood pressure, which need to be addressed accordingly.
mainul

Post by mainul »

After getting up from sleep it is necessary to drink water?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

No.
You need to replenish water on a daily basis.
On this diet, you will be ingesting a lot of water from fruits / juices,
and low levels of substances that need to be deported with the help of water, such as excess protein (ureum) and electrolytes (potassium, sodium, chloride etc)
Consumption of alcohol and coffee also increases the need for water.
ysekhan

Post by ysekhan »

Water is an absolute must to the body for oxygen and especialy your blood hair skin but most importantly blood. The only thing you must keep an eye on is the Ph level of the water, the human natural body Ph level is 7,2 , you must never go below that natural level, therefore water should be at least a 7,5 Ph level. 7,7 Ph is best. Unless your blood goes really accidy, then you should take water 8,4 to 9 Ph level to restore your natural Ph level, as a medicine for about 1 to 3 weeks. And if , this is very rare, if your body's natural Ph level rises above 9 , you can take water Ph level 6,9 to lower the blood's Ph level to 7,2. Without water no live. Natures law. Diseases occure in accid blood.