organic grass fed beef jerky?

Other than specified below
chris m failla
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

organic grass fed beef jerky?

Post by chris m failla »

A company that only uses grass fed beef for their beef jerky and ingredients are beef and the minimum amount of sea salt nessessary. Is this ok on this diet if they dehydrate at low temps? Im going to call them and find out how they deydrate, but if they are dehydrating at low temps, is this ok on the diet? If so, what is the difference between beef jerky and dried meat. Because on the vasular disease articles on this site, there was information that said dried meat and eggs cause vascular diseases. However, tuna jerky and other dehydrating techniques are ok on this diet? thanks for your reply
fictor

Post by fictor »

The salt might cause acne. Also, the jerky might be dried at a too high temperature. The safest thing is to buy your own dehydrator. Then you can dry beef, fish and whatever, on low temp. no salt added :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, i agree with fictor.
My skin is extremely susceptible to acne, but when i dry my own fish / beef in a dehydrator, its perfectly ok for my skin (no salt added, of course!)
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

I don't understand; you can buy raw beef and dry it and it's safe to eat?

If it tastes better than raw fish I'll definitely want to try this; I have a hard time eating raw fish.
fictor

Post by fictor »

Mr. PC wrote:I don't understand; you can buy raw beef and dry it and it's safe to eat?
Yes, if you have a food dehydrator :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Of course you need to use a dehydrator that uses low temperatures. This method takes a while, btw; dehydrating thin sliced tuna takes at least 8 hours, for example.