Raw food = greater susceptibility to munch food problems?

Other than specified below
jmbattle
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Raw food = greater susceptibility to munch food problems?

Post by jmbattle »

Hello there,

Whilst following a Wai-inspired raw food diet and overall way of living, one thing I shall undoubtedly have difficulty abstaining from will be tea (uncaffeinated Roibush) and biscuits. As an Englishman, tea and biscuits are arguably part of my cultural heritage; practically ingrained into my lifestyle.

I am, of course, attempting to cut-down on confectionary such as biscuits and chocolate, however it's terribly difficult.

Something I am rather curious about, is how susceptible one may become to the problems associated with non-raw (i.e. 'munch') foods, such as acne etc. whilst maintaining a raw food diet. Will those who have been 'eating raw' for a considerable length of time suddenly experience a terrible break-out of acne after eating a few biscuits, a bar of chocolate or a creamcake? Do raw foods heighten one's sensitivity to the toxins prevalent in prepared/processed foods?

My apologise should this question be considered ridiculous by some.

Take care, kind regards,
James
x
RRM
Administrator

Re: Raw food = greater susceptibility to munch food problems

Post by RRM »

Something I am rather curious about, is how susceptible one may become to the problems associated with non-raw (i.e. 'munch') foods, such as acne etc. whilst maintaining a raw food diet. Will those who have been 'eating raw' for a considerable length of time suddenly experience a terrible break-out of acne after eating a few biscuits, a bar of chocolate or a creamcake?
No.
It is true however regarding acne; that your skin indeed becomes more susceptible to the 'imbalancing influence' of salt and dirty protein. This is due to the principle of osmosis; the less water-attracting molecules are involved, the greater the influence of individual such molecules on their balance.
For example: if ten people pull at one end of a rope and ten more people at the other end of the rope, adding one extra person at one side of the rope wount make as much difference as when only one person is pulling at each side of the rope and one more person joins one of them.
Do raw foods heighten one's sensitivity to the toxins prevalent in prepared/processed foods?
Your 'toxins detection system' will be more alert (because no longer 'drowning' in those toxins), but its not true that your cells will be weaker / more susceptible to the pro-oxidative influence of toxins; not at all.
My apologise should this question be considered ridiculous by some.
There is nothing ridiculous about your question.
jmbattle

Post by jmbattle »

Lovely!

Thank you kindly for your informative response.

Cheers,
James