'side effects' of various foods.

Other than specified below
Mr. PC
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

'side effects' of various foods.

Post by Mr. PC »

I know from the wai diet which foods are 'bad' and why, but I was wondering if there's more detailed info on what causes what side effects.

Like Wheat, being a sedative, I imagine would decrease short-term and long-term intelligence? Would it make a person more impressionable long/short-term?

And cooked meat causes acne/cellulite, makes people moody/aggressive (I think).

What are the other 'side effects' of these and other foods? What about veggies? I know they have enzyme inhibitors, but do the have any effects that we could measure short-long term? Maybe you would have to be specific as to the kind of veggie. I think they cause gas and a swollen stomach, but there are probly some veggies that don't (significantly) have this affect.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Good questions, but we dont have the answers to these questions yet.
It would require a lot of studies, because normally, in (medical) science the effects of specific ingredients (by varying dosage) are tested individually, and in combination.
And every food contains lots of different ingredients.
In science they are not too keen on studying the effects of foods,
as (medical) science is very much focused on studying compounds / elements for pharmaceutical properties.
A "food product" is no given, as there are so many variables; differences in ingredients etc., which makes it even less popular in science. (in science they like standards)
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Do you think you would be able to answer these questions in a pseudo-scientific way? (I'm not assigning a negative connotation to the term pseudo-science btw).

I trust your opinion as much as any scientific study, and I'd also be interested in anyone's individual experience, especially since people on this diet seem to have an accurate intuition.

I'd just like to know more for practical purposes.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:Do you think you would be able to answer these questions in a pseudo-scientific way?
Sure, but then people would have to try it;
people on the 100% strict diet, who, for the purpose of investigation,
would want to find out the effects for including (for example) veggies in their diet for a week.
And i would not want to try, and i dont know about others.
So, if you want to know, you will have to find out yourself...
Its not that difficult an experiment.