Will orange juice+raw yolks work alone!?

Other than specified below
martianwarrior
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Will orange juice+raw yolks work alone!?

Post by martianwarrior »

how much fish would you have to eat on the OJ/yolks/fish diet?... i'm guessing 400-500 grams?...
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

enough calories./.

...this brings another question to my mind now, as i want to try this diet, but am worried how it would affect my boxing training.

i've been learning and reading about hormones, how they affect our body, how food affects hormones, how hormones affect food, etc/.

i wonder about whether or not drinking juice all day might affect hormonal health,. balances, rhythm, timing, effectiveness, all that.

i'm wondering about insulin.
if i were to load up on about 130-150 oz. of OJ between 10-1(3 hours. 50 oz. p/hour)

then recover with however much OJ i need after 2-3 hours of training with just small amounts of water to keep my mouth wet.

according to what are known as circadian rhythms best coordination, fastest reaction time, gretest cardio 'efficiency' and muscle strength, all occur sequentially at 14:30, 15:30 and 17:00.
i would assume this is the best time for me to work out?... i'm doing it now while sipping juice. it feels good.
highest blood pressure and highest body temp occur at 18:30 and 19:00.
that would seem like the best time to recover with juice or have been sipping it before this time and then protein. the blood would be ready to pump nutrients and the effect would perhaps be stronger? why is our blood moving faster during this time without any food? does this still occur when food is eaten?! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

would this kind of diet style cause insulin problems, diabetes?

then making sure that one does not eat or drink for an appropriate amount of time before melotonin secretion starts. 21:00.

bowel movements suppressed at 22:30. hopefully sleeping or ready to fall asleep.
deepest sleep at 2:00.
ya'll can look up the rest! :wink:

you'll see where i'm going. i'm thinking i should think about eating more protein when i wake up when testosterone secretion is strong. or should i just let it happen with no food?

this circadian rhythm is new to me and it is fascinating... i want to learn more. i cant seem to find answers. i'm ready to experiment! :P

what do you guys think!?
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

martianwarrior wrote:how much fish would you have to eat on the OJ/yolks/fish diet?...
You can easily check it out for yourself.
Submit how much juice you consume, daily, and then a random quantity of fish.
If the results dont satisfy what you think is needed for every nutrient, you submit a higher quantity of fish.
(or lower, when it seems a bit redundant)
martianwarrior wrote: i wonder about whether or not drinking juice all day might affect hormonal health,. balances, rhythm, timing, effectiveness, all that.
Im drinking juice all day and very active, physically.
I can tell you that im doing very well on all accounts
(responsiveness to 'small accidents' / workstress, workload etc)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Martianwarrior, the rest of your question will be answered in this new thread
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

oh, i did look up how much fish was needed. i was right about 400-500 grams. which is roughly 1 pound. with 4L of juice that gives you about 2500 kcal, that's why i said "enough calories" at the beginning of the longer post. sorry i should have been more clear that i was just making a "public" guess :D
panacea

Post by panacea »

New inquiry, since bananas are SO much easier to ripen and get that perfect ripe taste, and work year round, how can I incorporate this into a sustainable long term diet without much OJ? Would tons of water, lots of bananas, and same amount of egg yolks work good? With the occasional orange juice of course.

I know the fiber in bananas all day may not be necessary, but will it hurt me?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

panacea wrote:Would tons of water, lots of bananas, and same amount of egg yolks work good?
You dont need tons of water, as 18 bananas and 12 egg yolks would not just yield 2572 kcal,
but also 1.67 L water.
You would still need to alternate egg yolks with fish occasionally, though.
I know the fiber in bananas all day may not be necessary, but will it hurt me?
It will give you gas.
You can juice bananas; its just that you will need twice as much bananas.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

And what about anti-oxidants ?
The antioxdiant content of banana's is much lower than almost any fruit, I guess.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Banana isnt doing that bad regarding antioxidants...

Vitamin E activity (per 100 g)
1.30 mg avocado
1.00 mg mango
0.49 mg apple
0.43 mg pear
0.32 mg orange
0.32 mg mandarin
0.27 mg banana
0.14 mg muskmelon
0.10 mg pineapple

Vitamin C
49 mg orange
37 mg mango
32 mg muskmelon
30 mg mandarin
19 mg pineapple
13 mg avocado
12 mg apple
12 mg banana
5 mg pear

total Carotenes
4730 mcg muskmelon
1250 mcg mango
814 mcg mandarins
103 mcg avocado
88 mcg orange
69 mcg banana
60 mcg pineapple
26 mcg apple
16 mcg pear
panacea

Post by panacea »

RRM,

Is there any problem with having a diet of significantly less OJ than 4L, more low mineral water (with added sugar) and more egg yolks/fish? What's the least amount of OJ (or any other fruit source) one could get away with while consuming egg yolks/fish and sugar/low mineral water?

What is in fruits and fruit juices (besides vitamin C) that we don't get from sugar added to low mineral water, egg yolks, and raw fish?

How much of these fruits and fruit juices do we need for these nutrients (like vitamin C)?

Oranges are getting super extremely acidic here in texas, as are pineapples, mandarins, clementines, etc. Watermelons are yuck and grapes taste acidic too. It's really killing me because the store bought OJ seems less acidic and less nasty than fruits from the best supermarket in town these days, so I'd like to have some sort of back up diet plan for these fruit-famines.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

panacea wrote: Is there any problem with having a diet of significantly less OJ than 4L, more low mineral water (with added sugar) and more egg yolks/fish?
If you consume sufficient fish/yolks, this may totally compensate for consuming less juice.
There would be a problem if you consume too little vitamins / minerals etc due to drinking too much water/sugar,
when the fish/yolks/fruit intake is inadequate.
What's the least amount of OJ (or any other fruit source) one could get away with while consuming egg yolks/fish and sugar/low mineral water?
Just play with the nutrient calculator.
Submit what you had in mind regarding yolks/fish/fruits intake,
and check whether this supplies you with sufficient nutrients (except for energy).
What is in fruits and fruit juices (besides vitamin C) that we don't get from sugar added to low mineral water, egg yolks, and raw fish?
There is a certain maximum of fish/yolks that you want to eat,
whereas the amount of juice you can drink is much greater.
Thats why its easier to ingest lots of vitamin B1 or beta-carotene from OJ, for example.
How much of these fruits and fruit juices do we need for these nutrients (like vitamin C)?
Vitamin C is never a problem on this diet.
But simply use the calculator to check this for any version of this diet.
Oranges are getting super extremely acidic here in texas, as are pineapples, mandarins, clementines, etc.
Watermelons are yuck and grapes taste acidic too.
Yes, thats a problem... :(
the store bought OJ seems less acidic and less nasty than fruits from the best supermarket in town these days
If your skin has no problem with that juice, i'd say: "go for it!"
Its better than eating unripe fruits.
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

Will the fruit also taste bad if you let it sit for 4-7 days or so on the windowsill? I put the pineapples for almost a week.. and I have different pineapples that are in different stages of ripening.. :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, some fruits just need after-ripening, but sometimes that doesnt work (enough),
and will the fruit still taste bitter / acidic until it rots.
Pineapples can come a long way. :-)