Surviving a party

Other than specified below
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Surviving a party

Post by dime »

Any suggestions how to go through 2-3-4 hours of partying?

Taking food/orange juice at the party is quite impossible, so only option seems like eating a lot beforehand. Or maybe taking some small amount of very concentrated food with you?
Iris

Re: Surviving a party

Post by Iris »

You can't take your own OJ?
Otherwise, taking some nuts (shelled on forehand, ofcourse) and dried fruit with you will be perfect indeed.
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

I have also thought about this problem..
Tomorrow I will go to a dinner, and I have decided to eat what I want.. And dont' worry about it.. I will even eat cooked prots if I see something I like.. Otherwise I will stick to the rice and the veggies.. And then I will go back on diet again as I come home.
But I also thought about the problem when going to a club. Cuz in the clubs you can't take any drinks.. of course.. And all drinks are sodas, or juice off a carton.. or mineral water with high mineral content.. So, I just drink the juices they serve and drink water, and perhaps a vodka sometimes.. I can bring fruits.. and some nuts.. but I mean if I go dancing it is kind of complicated to bring a bag with fruits and nuts.. but ok... it is possible..:D
Then I can go home and go back to normal. :D
dime

Post by dime »

Nuts wouldn't be good, at least I don't see them as an appropriate source of energy.
I just remembered about those sugar cubes (or blocks?) that you use for tea, or coffee, that seems like a pretty simple solution to me. Alternatively dried fruits, but that's a bit more hassle and less concentrated.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, the safest solution (and easiest, i think) would be drinking water and eating sugar cubes,
but drinking wine or vodka is also ok.
mario91

Post by mario91 »

Other solution is eating some fish with lots of olive oil before going... imagine 100g of fish (100kcal) with 50g of OO (450kcal), that makes 550kcal, I think you get 4 hours without eating that way. I always do that before going out ;)

Nevertheless, no one forbides me to get my OJ+OO ANYWHERE! Bite my ass, bitches! :twisted: