Prepared mustard

Other than specified below
dawnroma
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Prepared mustard

Post by dawnroma »

Since I don't have any sushi restaurants very close to my home, I've been buying fresh anchovies from the fish stand at the supermarket here (anchovies tend to be very fresh here and I like the fact that they are supposed to have less mercury and other stuff in them). To jazz them up I have been dipping them in a bit of prepared mustard. Unfortunately, it has salt in it. I am susceptible to cellulite. Will even this little bit of salt and spice cause problems for me? Can anyone give me any tips on how they jazz up their raw fish? Maybe I just need to get used to eating it. I've only been on the diet since May and perhaps my taste buds are stil adulterated. It's not that the anchovies taste bad, but they don't taste like much of anything.

Ciao,

Dawn
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hi Dawn,

It is true that with time you will increasinly appreciate the taste of pure raw fish, with no added flavour at all. BUT, this only happens if you first go 'cold turkey', meaning that as long as you use something to add flavour, you will need that extra flavour, and only AFTER you havent done so for a while (weeks), you will discover and develop a preference for 'pure' fish.

Mustard seeds are quite aggressive (hot), in as much as hot pepers are, and indeed, as 'bad' regarding retaining water.