hypothetical situation; just raw fish & avocadoes

Other than specified below
swty55
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

hypothetical situation; just raw fish & avocadoes

Post by swty55 »

Im a big believer In the Wai diet...but my sister is not, she is a fan of low carbing and I do have to say she is losing weight like crazy and looks great.... but she hates her acne and Ive explained everything to her about Wais diet but shes skeptical

anyway... she asked me a question yesterday which actually stumped me....

She said so you're telling me that if I were stuck on a deserted island with nothing but avocados, a source of fresh water and fish from the sea for years, I would end up having even worse acne and cellulite??

Now if I understand this right, if she ate avocados and fish for her only source of calories that would be a TON of protein on a constant basis...so that would worsen/cause acne and cellulite right??? Even though everything she ate was natural/fresh??

I know this is obviously a silly situation but I have to outsmart her!!
RRM
Administrator

Re: hypothetical situation

Post by RRM »

swty55 wrote:Im a big believer In the Wai diet...but my sister is not, she is a fan of low carbing and I do have to say she is losing weight like crazy and looks great....
You can loose weight on ANY diet
You can gain weight on ANY diet
What distincts different diets, is how healthy they are, and whether they work with or against your body's 'instincts'.
She said so you're telling me that if I were stuck on a deserted island with nothing but avocados, a source of fresh water and fish from the sea for years, I would end up having even worse acne and cellulite??
That totally depends.
If you would eat loads of fish, you might end up with acne if you are susceptible to acne.
If you would eat loads of avocadoes and a little fish, you would end up with a clear skin.
Now if I understand this right, if she ate avocados and fish for her only source of calories that would be a TON of protein
That depends on the balance between avocadoes and fish
I know this is obviously a silly situation but I have to outsmart her!!
go ahead! 8)