Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Thomas
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Nutrition and Physical Degeneration

Post by Thomas »

This is an interesting book. Who here has read it and what are your comments?
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

RRM/Wai I really recommend you read this book. It is entitled "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A. Price

The book explores the connection between food, development, and function (either mental or physical)

For instance, Wai writes on her website that ADHD is the direct result of the interaction between chemicals in food and their affect on our body. However, this may simply be true in an indirect sense. In that, perhaps the cause of ADHD is poor prenatal nutrition resulting in incomplete development of certain parts of the brain.

Here is the link to read the book for free on the internet. Make sure to check out the chapter on the Austalian Aborigine. Their diet is probably most comparable to that of Wai's.

http://journeytoforever.org/farm_librar ... cetoc.html
avalon

Post by avalon »

Good Morning Thomas!

I've read it and found it very informative. I'm not allowed to say much more here as I don't want to give contradictory advice to the Wai Diet- Rules. I did take many hints from the book and do apply them in my life.

Best wishes,
Avalon :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ive once seen a program about Australian aboriginals, and it stroke me how they cooked lots of their foods in fires...
What is their diet like according to that book, or according to anyone else?
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Well, they do not consume as much carbohydrate as Wai reccomends but they do eat a relatively high amount of animal fat. They do consume at least a portion of their meat raw.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

My impression was that they have a high-cooked protein diet...
Maybe there is some info out there about their diet?