In college on Wai diet

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
Thomas
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

In college on Wai diet

Post by Thomas »

Im a sophomore at CU-Boulder and Im interested to know who else is in college on this diet?

Also, post some of the challenges you've faced in following this diet at school
Its a hard diet to follow, but of course anything worth doing is hard :cool:
trust yourself
nick

Re: In college on Wai diet

Post by nick »

I go to college too! However I've taken this quarter off, so I have the good luck of living in city where its easy to get lots of oranges at a cheap price and sashimi. At college its much harder and way too expensive. However, I need to find a place to buy bulk oranges...

Are you in a city? how big? do you have a car?

The best way that I have found to live off this diet is to drink lots of orange juice. I would make 2-3 bottles of juice with sugar and oil and take them to your classes and so on.

Is there a fruit/produce wholesale around?

They are the ones who the grocery stores buy their produce from. You can get a box of a hundred oranges for a cheaper price than going to grocery stores.

It's quite easy to get eggs, apples, bananas and any other fruits that you like from these grocery stores.
sula58

Post by sula58 »

I'm in college, too! I'm the only person I know not on a meal plan...
:)
I think it's hard in college because we usually don't have a lot of our own money to spend...not that this diet is so expensive, but fruit, sushi, and of course bottled water, isn't always cheap. Plus, my college is in a residential area and not near stores...but it's good exercise, so it's no problem.
huntress

Post by huntress »

Hi! I am currently attending university too (2nd year) But you know what, I don't think it is a challenge at all! Well it may be for some of you who live in the country. But as for me, I have all the sources I need: fresh eggs, fresh(but uncertified) organic produce, brazil nuts... but not fresh sashimi(I live inland unfortunately). But I don't need sashimis really since I already have fresh eggs. But as for maintaining the diet, I go out grocery shopping twice a week and at the same time I get walk and carry bags and bags of fruits and still not get tired (thanks to the diet). Also at the same time, I developed some muscles around my biceps! Plus, the best part is that I am NEVER stressed anymore. I get to concentrate in class all the way from 8am till 3pm and still be able to go for Ballet at 5pm. I sleep like the dead and spring out of bed every morning at 6am, eat my delicious fruits, gussy up and still be able to make it in time for class. I have meal plans too but I NEVER use my meal card so I get to have my money back by the end of the year. Overall,(and I can say this HONESTLY now) I FEEL FANTASTIC!