--Thank You!!-- and Introduction

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
tsilentlucidity
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

--Thank You!!-- and Introduction

Post by tsilentlucidity »

Wow. What do I say? My name is Jeremy, 28, from California. I almost want to cry because of how overjoyed I feel at finally getting to write something here. I originally came across Waisays many years ago, but when finding Waitalk and spending months reading everything, discovered that it was shutdown to further posts. I am therefore ecstatic to finally have this opportunity to give a long overdue thank you to Wai and RRM.

The information presented by you has changed my life. Perhaps, however, not in the same way that it has with many others here. I do not have acne or cellulite. In fact, I do not even follow the Wai diet that closely at all, though I do consume much more fruits and nuts and oils than I used to.

I want to say that there is so much more that can be extrapolated from the information than just curing acne. For me, it was a way to learn about the Truth. Wai opened the door for me when I didn't know the door was there. It has now completely changed the way I live my life with all things, especially in regards to how I view advertising and the media at large. The fact that people drink so much milk in the U.S. is proof that advertising works.

As for those of us on the board who may not have acne and may not be following the specific diet, I for one still feel a part of this community, and the knowledge has nevertheless helped me just as much. I now know what foods to eat, and why. I consume much more fruits, healthy oils, sashimi, avocados, brazil nuts (yum!!), etc. It has improved my health tremendously.

I also consume much less cooked highly proteinaceous foods. I eat a lot more rice and potatoes. I was able to use the Protein % Chart provided to help choose foods that would do less damage in regards to protein content.

I even became so inspired over the last few years that I felt "called" to do a 40-day water fast. In fact, August 31st (yesterday!) was my last day. It was an amazing experience. I know Wai doesn't recommend fasting, and nor would I recommend what I did to others, as it can be very unsafe. However, we must follow our own paths sometimes.

The point is, discovering Waisays a few years ago was the catalyst for changing my life.

Wai, and RRM,

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

With Love and Respect,

Jeremy T. from California
RRM
Administrator

Re: --Thank You!!-- and Introduction

Post by RRM »

Wow.....
Thank you Jeremy
Actually, Lyn was the one who finally triggered the board to be (re)installed.
As for the milk, we may be heading to a breakthrough: www.4.waisays.com/brief.htm

Have you, by any chance, had any tests done in the years before the diet (cholesterol, overal health)?
tsilentlucidity

Post by tsilentlucidity »

Then I will send a thank you out to Lyn as well.

Re:
As for the milk, we may be heading to a breakthrough
That is fantastic to know! I'm excited to see how it develops.
Have you, by any chance, had any tests done in the years before the diet (cholesterol, overal health)?
No, I try my best to stay away from doctors. Especially when they tend to know much less about nutrition than I do. It's depressing. :D Now, during my fast, I did a bit of self-monitoring of my blood pressure and heart rate, but that's an unnecessary digression.

Jeremy T.
Brian
Administrator

Post by Brian »

As for the milk, we may be heading to a breakthrough: www.4.waisays.com/brief.htm
RRM, Wai, and everyone else involved: congradulations!

Those replies look extremely positive and it seems that finally people are taking notice. The publishing of an article in a proper medical journal would appear to have been a vital step. I'm sure there's a lot left to do but the future does look brighter.

Best wishes,

Brian
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you Brian,
Of course we have also received very negative ones, telling me that I'm confused and have no idea what I'm talking about. The funny thing is, that when you compare the most negative criticism, that they strongly contradict eachother on details.

To me, it is very logical that some are very negative, because if this theory would show to be right, they must feel it would make them look quite bad.
We also received helpful detailed questioning, allowing us to address issues more profoundly: www.4.waisays.com/questioning.htm
I will keep you updated.