Tomate & Cucumber Get Separated!

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
avalon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Tomate & Cucumber Get Separated!

Post by avalon »

This isn't so much a dilemma as just a thing. Anyone getting tired of the tomato cucumber combination? I'm not tired of the fruits themselves, but I've had to start mono-eating them lately as I think I've had one too many T&C salads in the last 1.5ish years. I'm very much enjoying the change for the time being. Maybe in a little while i'll start pairing them up again.

Best wishes,
Avalon :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I never even started...I noticed I like the combination of tomato with avocado much better than with cucumber, or the three combined.
avalon

Post by avalon »

I guess from the start I followed the Sample Diet T&C salad, without thinking. Tomato and avocado are glorious together. When they are out on the town, driving in their BMW convertiable, people stop and stare :D What?
nick

Post by nick »

Tomato and cucumber is surprisingly delicious! I agree!
I like to add raw fish to it sometimes and that hits the spot, it is a much more "refined" taste and once you begin to enjoy it, the subtleties are rather enjoyable.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

nick wrote:Tomato and cucumber is surprisingly delicious! I agree!
You mean tomato and avocado, I think?
avo

Post by avo »

Tomato & cucumber, tomato & avocado, and avocado & cucumber are all delicious to me.
dadasarah

Post by dadasarah »

I don't like tomato or cucumber much anymore. I only eat them in a restaurant if it's all they have. Avocados rule!
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck
avalon

Post by avalon »

dadasarah wrote:
I don't like tomato or cucumber much anymore.
Did you used to? I'm a little disturbed that I don't want them together anymore. I may be on the verge of not wanting either for a while. Probably normal for having had them every day for like a year.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Since over a decade, I truly love tomato-cucumber-avocado. Very much.
dadasarah

Post by dadasarah »

Did you used to? I'm a little disturbed that I don't want them together anymore. I may be on the verge of not wanting either for a while. Probably normal for having had them every day for like a year.
I used to like them a little more. Fresh tomatos from the garden are better than from the store, but still not my favorite. Maybe the seeds are getting to me. I crave everything else on the sample diet, except olive oil.
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck