photos

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
huntress
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by huntress »

Avalon, you sexy vixen you! You look fierce! What made you go off the Atkins Diet?

CG, you look absolutely lovely. :D You look even lovelier with your hair shorter. I think it gives you a more motherly look. :)

Chin-Chin, that is an incredible shot you took! Your expression...it's very dramatic, intense and haunting. And with the face art plus the endless reflection on the mirror... it's almost like the whole picture itself has a story of its own. Great capture! 8)

I must admit Oscar, I am taken aback by your picture. I mean, who would have thought the nefarious Oscar we all come to love has such a charming look?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

ROFL! :lol:
Verbal Kint wrote:The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
:twisted:
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Thank you huntress love :-) :-)
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

@ Oscar - ROFL :lol:

Yikes!
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Hi Huntress,

Thank you for the compliment.

I just logged in after a week of absence. How is your health? Any improvement?

Take care!
avalon

Post by avalon »

Hi Huntress :D :D

It was an Art job gone bad. Sadly it involved two close friends (mistake) and an evil client. So completely emotional melt down. Weeks of hard work and sweat ending in a court case! And my control went out the window.

Atkins at the time was the best thing to happen to me. Although I was eating veggies, I was very balanced and non-processed.

Hope you are feeling better

:D

Avalon
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

I've been away for a while...
Thanks Sula for the lovely compliment.
I look forward to your pic!

Are you doing better Huntress?
huntress

Post by huntress »

Oh...I'm touched by all of your concern on my well being. Thank you. :D I am definately feeling much better now. I am slowly regaining my strenght although I am still fairly weak. Which means no dancing, yoga, pilates for me for maybe two weeks. :cry: I am tired of being ill again.
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

i can't believe i started this thread. wow! seven pages!! i'll send pics to anybody through email. just pm me. i know i've sent before and after ones to "spring."

sorry, i didn't get back sooner. i fell off the wagon in a big way, and have just returned to the forums recently. i was never a hard-core wai dieter, but followed it about 75-80% and got amazing results with regard to weight loss and decent results regarding skin improvement.

you all look fantastic! might have to get some old pics from friends, bc had to get rid of computer virus.

i'd love to see pics of rrm and wai, but i doubt that'll happen.
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

hi corinne. sent pics to your hotmail account. only digital pics i could find right now and all taken during a heavy night of drinking. so not the most flattering :D will try to get other ones from friends later.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Why not post them here, since most of us posted ours in this thread?
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Yeah! Why not on the forum?
:wink:
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

i don't usually take pics of myself. i usually get them from friends, who've taken them at some wild birthday party. all of the pics i receive are taken after several hours of heavy drinking. i'm sure there are a few sober ones out there. just have to find them. :D

i'm sort of leaning toward rrm, now, about posting pic up on the internet. although, if he puts a pic up, i'd be more than happy to follow!!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Other people should post photos too. It makes it more fun!