[Post-Acne] The introduction of toxins

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
dionysus
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

[Post-Acne] The introduction of toxins

Post by dionysus »

Do you think our bodies will have a hard time accepting toxins if we were to stay on the 100% Sample Wai Diet for a decade?

If you have treated your body so well for a decade, then the re-introduction of toxins could be a shock to the system.

Something to consider.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Frost

Post by Frost »

its easily possible to become lactose intolerant by not consuming dairy for awhile, i'd imagine other allergies or intolerances could develop.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, our body is very adaptive, so that this reintroduction of toxins would definitely 'shock' your body to some extend.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I guess the body would want to get rid of the toxins as fast as possible.

Some weeks ago I ate some scallop sashimi in a restaurant. I discovered they were lightly scorched, but decided to eat them anyway, since there were only a few pieces. After I got home I got very nauseous and had to throw up.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Oscar wrote:I guess the body would want to get rid of the toxins as fast as possible.

Some weeks ago I ate some scallop sashimi in a restaurant. I discovered they were lightly scorched, but decided to eat them anyway, since there were only a few pieces. After I got home I got very nauseous and had to throw up.
:shock: :(
avo

Post by avo »

I felt really strange after eating mackerel from a sushi bar for the first time, as it was marinated/cooked. But no nausea or throwing up.

I will be trying some sushi rice along with some sashimi next time I go out. I'll let you know what happenes.
Seth

Post by Seth »

avo wrote:I felt really strange after eating mackerel from a sushi bar for the first time, as it was marinated/cooked. But no nausea or throwing up.
Five months ago, I ate some pinto beans at got very sick from them. It was odd because I used to love eating them and had never gotten sick from eating them. It is odd how the body can protest something even after years of trying to pummel it into submission.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Btw, the throwing up wasn't so bad as it used to be. The body contractions were quite violent, but there was not that much to throw up, plus there wasn't that sour/acid and bitter (gall) taste to it.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

avo wrote:I felt really strange after eating mackerel from a sushi bar for the first time, as it was marinated/cooked. But no nausea or throwing up.
Maybe it was just marinated mackerel; it tastes as if it is cooked, but it only has been denaturated (looks and tastes similar to cokked fish)
avo

Post by avo »

So how bad is it (relative to the raw and heat-cooked forms) for one to eat marinated fish like that? Disregarding any salt or other substances in the marinade, of course...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ive tried it, and its not bad at all, regarding acne. (if no salt or any other bad ingredients are used)
I do suspect that the protein quality goes down as a result of the denaturation process, though, as i got thinner while doing this experiment.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Any idea whats in the marinated? :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Vinegar and salt I think.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Vinager and fish :shock: