Permaculture/raw food community

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
rischott
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Permaculture/raw food community

Post by rischott »

So, I am finishing my year long contract here in jeju island, and i am debating some travel plans. One of my plans is going to the Big Island of Hawaii and spending 2 months in a work-live exchange with a possibility of becoming a longer resident at a permaculture/raw food community.
Does anyone have experience with something like this? or with these places specifically. They are Pangaia and Gaiayoga. I think Pangaia is more or less looking for people who will pay and have a retreat rather than the work exchange, whereas gaiayoga (www.gaiayoga.org) is growing and doesn't mind who they get.

I have no issues with food anymore, just with feeling like i have people around me who don't condemn or alienate me because of my habits. Also, this place seems to be focused on a more friendlier, gentler relationship between man and nature.
what do you all think?
-rich-
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I like this
http://www.gaiayoga.org/instinctive.html
Looking at your pic, it seems to me you would perfectly fit in such a community.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Arn't these groups vegetarian?
rischott

Post by rischott »

Some groups are strictly vegetarian or vegan. But these two groups are open and suggest eating raw meat, fish, eggs. that is why i am interested in them particularly.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

That sounds really cool. I'd like to find a place like that to live for at least a year. Maybe, more. I do most of my work telecommuting, so I could work as long as I had connection to the internet and a laptop.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Of course, having a bunch of other hairless apes to eat instinctively with also helps!
RRM wrote:Looking at your pic, it seems to me you would perfectly fit in such a community.
LOL! :lol:

But seriously, it does looks like a Wai-friendly Instincto-diet group. :)