Cure your cravings fast! CURE ANYTHING. =)

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
meao
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Cure your cravings fast! CURE ANYTHING. =)

Post by meao »

Hey! I am soon to begin the Waidiet =)! & I have this amazing technique, that I use as therapy for my depression.
Its is called EFT (emotional freedom technique) & it is amazing. It is like Chinese acupuncture, without the needles.
You tap on different pressure points while saying or thinking a positive statement over and over until you have tapped all your pressure points.
It is amazing! I have already used it to cure my fear of sharks, given my self motivation to drink the right amount of water, my confidence, my fear of change. I only started using it a couple of days ago... =)
I know of someone who cured her eating disorder with it. Its free & its amazing! & the great thing is, is that you do not even have to believe it will work, it just does it anyway.
Search it on Google, I swear it will change your life =)!
Good luck!
Love Meao! =)
avo

Post by avo »

Thank you for bringing this up. It has always been something I wanted to try out, but I never got around to doing it. Any particular site that you would suggest? Any extra tips or advice?
meao

=)

Post by meao »

=) Yeah it really is great! Well, I found out about it from; http://galadarling.com/article/eft

Which just about gives you the lowdown, & go to the website that she suggests in the article then download the free ebook which teaches you how to do it correctly, I suggest reading it all before you start to avoid any mistakes =).
As far as tips go, I would say repetition is key, because there were times when I felt like it was not working. I would also say be specific for example: instead of saying 'even though I hate myself', say 'even though I feel I am fat...' and 'even though I feel I am ugly..' - then it will get to the cause of why you hate yourself and will hopefuly get rid of the feeling.
It may take a while for the results to happen, as I have seen this in other people but for some such as myself it cures issues easily!

Good luck, this really is amazing!!

=) Meao

x
meao

Post by meao »

Oh & if you do start using it which I hope you do! Please tell me how it goes! Id love to hear about how you find it!
=)

Thanks x