went to a naturopath

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
nick
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

went to a naturopath

Post by nick »

She took a tongue acidity test ( litmus paper) and mine was a 5 on the acid side. She said I need to alkanlize by eating vegetables. Does testing the tongue really get show the whole picture though?

What about a blood test?

I barely get heartburn from the juice/or fruits for that matter, I also never get acid burns or anything like that anymore. I make sure all is ripe before eating it.

She also told me that all the fruit sugars I have been eating our fueling this yeast that is growing on my tongue. She said to eat more vegetables. I do have an orangish something on my tongue. Anyone else?

She also took a pinch of blood from my ear that she pricked with a needle. She said, that my sugar level was fluctuating too much, and that cortizone was in my blood. Higher than it should be.

This is funny, because I'm almost never feel low in my sugar level. I usually feel great. I guess I need to zip from the juice a little more often then...

She said she wouldn't give me a hormone test because I don't show signs of an elevated testosterone level (muscle growth, acne on my back and chest).

So that leaves me to conclude from two doctors that hormones may not be the reason for the spots after a month. But I'm getting fewer and fewer, so patience is the answer.

Otherwise, she told me to refrain from antibiotics and harsh creams. She gave colloidal silver as an anti-septic for my face as well as swallowing one teaspoon of it a day.

She also gave ortho probiotics to take twice a day, to help kill this yeast infection on my tongue, and which she suspects may lead to candida. But I dont feel like I have candida or else I would know!

She also gave a prescription for diflucan to kill the yeast infection of my tongue. Not sure what that does or means.

I doubt I'll follow her advice. Eating vegetables doesn't sound most appetizing and besides I know my face would get worse. She says the acne could be brought on with stress and sugar levels. So I think I have these two figured out. I have let go of getting a clear face, and just letting things happen as they happen. I guess I can drink more often, just to be sure. Maybe add more oil!

She was a very nice person who eats lots of vegetables and juices them and adds vitamins and other such nutrient enhancers. I can see where vegetables can cause much gasses and bloating, as her lower gut showed it. She was in good shape except for the extended belly area.

Oh well. For some reason I feel better than ever, I have let go of many mental traps and just forget about clear skin and worrying about all the little details. I just make sure to listen to my body and follow the sample diet 100 % strictly.

Nick
Monique

Re: went to a naturopath

Post by Monique »

i used 2 eat lots of veggies n always had swollen lower gut n now my stomach is completely flat coz i mostly drink juices! im verrrry happy bout that!!!!!
ppl who eat lots of veggies also fart
i always brush my tongue, mayb that helps 4 d orange tongue?
Monique

Post by Monique »

mayb tomatoes n cucumber count as alkalizing? (their juice?)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, for me they do.
Monique

Post by Monique »

i kinda knew coz it feels like that!