Rasta religion respect science

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
mesay
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Rasta religion respect science

Post by mesay »

It would suprise me if no-one have mentione it before me, but anyway truths are always good to say YES

Religion are always made to be interpret no doubt about it. Then come Rasta Religion with:no dogma and half of the story have never been told . I said this cause understand eachother in a positive way is the goal whatsoever the difference.

Then I would speak over food... No salt... No industrialise product... No Meat... Well fish... No alcool... Does it remind you somenthing ? For sure interpretation have a major role as for example the fish must be 12 inch tall and lot of stuff like that. But I find that with a little bit of interpretation it fit with the science of the reality teach in the Wai Diet.

Fire is very important for rasta. Fire kill the babyllon, the evil. It is an important statement that must be interpreted in a positive way (as always with rasta : no dogma). Fire can save the earth if you see fire as the science. In the food perpective, it bring opportunity for people to survive.
As long as they know it is survive there is no problem with the Wai Diet no ?

I want nothing else that your meaning about and I would say Rasta Religion and Wai Diet same fight for the true halve of the story had never been told

Jah Rastafari
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

i'm a anti-religion person but i do beleive in the good of believing in god/jah.

Many religious people beleive god to be a 'thing' which is not something i support.

I take the view that god is life, and that life and me are 'one'. There is no seperation.

To be honestly, it does matter if god is 'real'. Thats misses the point.

What matters is what you beleive, because what you beleive determines how you act in society and social interactions are (imo) the be-all and end-all of life. Everything else is just the cream.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
mesay

Post by mesay »

So we are all a Believer... in something... God I love this perspective!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I agree with Dionysus. In my view 'god' is all energy, and since everything is energy (including us), we are (part of) god.

We see what we believe, so yes, we're all believers.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Oscar wrote:I agree with Dionysus. In my view 'god' is all energy, and since everything is energy (including us), we are (part of) god.

We see what we believe, so yes, we're all believers.
I disagree. I simply don't believe in God. If someone asked me to you belive in God, I'd say no. My definition of God comes from Webster. I guess we'd have to agree on wha the word God means. Without getting into the definition I'd go with the dictinoary definition of God being some kind of being.
Christina

Post by Christina »

I love any belief that supports respect and love. And of course freedom of choice. I think that if God was to choose a diet he would choose sth. like Wai :P :D
I believe God wants us to be highly happy and lucky. So, if church is boring and sex is great. He'd want us to do that :wink:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

johndela1 wrote:I guess we'd have to agree on wha the word God means. Without getting into the definition I'd go with the dictinoary definition of God being some kind of being.
Yep, and then on what defines a 'being'. ;)

I agree with Christina as well. :D
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Unless we redefine words we can use the dictionary as a place for definitions.

If we are speaking english here, words have meanings that are usually pretty clear and in context are even more clearly understood to mean things

my def for being is:

a real or imaginary living creature, esp. an intelligent one
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Someone wiser than me said, words never explain exactly what they are trying to represent. I think that is quite important.

Oscar is on the money,

Everything is made of emptiness and form is condensed emptiness. (Einstein)

IMO belief systems, of the individual, are vital. They control how you interact with your world. Its very interesting if you watch yourself closely. You'll start to see situations were you seek approval from people who you hold in high-esteem. Or where your ego automatically tries to defend itself when someone attacks you personally.

If you notice these things, you come to understand that you are a wasting your time in such situations
Negativity is the cult of the weak
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

but we have common word we that we agree mean things, this is how we communicate (language)

of course you can agree that things aren't exact, but they usually are exact enough, and when not you can clarify