Before and after pictures

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
spring
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by spring »

Thomas wrote:Get over it!

This diet makes you beautiful, but do a diet because you truly understand what you are getting into. Because you understand the body's physiology and biochemistry, and you understand the research behind it.

Do it for these reasons, not because of someone's picture (do you see how fallacious this can be??).

You have no idea of how the person looked before, and different sequences of genes confer greater in ease in obtaining certain 'looks'!!!
Chill out, man. Maybe you should go less paleo and more Wai.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

peace...
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Wow, this article kindof scared me. Right now I'm going about 85% wai, not for idealogical reason however. Maybe it would be safer that wai.

I understand the principles behind the wai beliefs, but I'm not a doctor to be able to understand biology etc. enough that I would know for sure.

I can't remember but didn't RRM and the other Wai meet in the late 80s? so maybe 20ish years to know the long-term effects.

I've read about the Paleolithic diet, but don't understand the key difference between it and the wai-diet. Are there any long term Paleolithics with pictures?

I was also told by a doctor that a lot of diets are like religions in that they start to see what they want in order to confirm their beliefs. Everything I read about wai seems to be very scientific but again without extensive medical-nutritional study all I can do is check the accuracy of sources.

Sorry to be so skeptical but being sceptical is the reason I'm here in the first place.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Well, I can attest that RRM looks great, for someone so long on the Wai Diet. ;)

And yes, if a diet isn't logical, without solid scientific backing, you have to believe in it, so it is more like a religion. Examples are regular vegans and standard raw foodists. Come to think of it, it also holds true for people on a standard cooked diet... ;)