links to sites about nutrition similar to Waidiet?

If your interest doesn't fit anywhere else, leave it here.
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

links to sites about nutrition similar to Waidiet?

Post by johndela1 »

Anyone here have any websites they know of that talk about nutrition and are similar to the waidiet?

I've been reading and searching for stuff to read for years and havn't really found anything that is like this.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Do you mean raw food sites?
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Yea.

I just find that if I goggle for raw foods, it is mostly vegan and 'eat your greens for minerals, low fat, etc...

I find waisays to be totally unique and am wondering if there are any sights out there are I'm not finding that have similarities to the stuff that is documented here.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Isnt something like "instinctive eating" a bit similar?
Christina

Post by Christina »

Instinctos usually eat two meals per day of which lunch is only fruit selected by smell and taste and dinner starts with protein which could be egg yolk, meat, fish, dried meat/fish, nuts, avos and then followed with vegetables like greens, celery, cucumber, onions, parsley....
Both meals are rather large. I tried that for a month kind of under supervision of two instincto friends/teachers.
They lived at the castle in France( GC Burger's instincto place) for many years. There is a store called Orkos there-I think-which sells all kinds of tropical fruits, including fresh raw durian ect. (by mail order, too) But only for Europe
Oh my G..I love durian!!!!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Is it all raw?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Gavi has told me a bit about the instincto diet (and that castle in France). Basically the choice is as broad as possible, so cooked and raw. I think the instincto idea is good, but you can only really rely on your instincts when you're not addicted. On the Wai Diet we are kind of instincto ("listen to your body"), but within the raw foods.
Christina

Post by Christina »

Oscar, instinctos are 100% raw. They don't even eat oliveoil because it's been changed from it's original form. No apple cider vinegar and no mixing of fruits or anything. Has Gavriel changed over to instincto? Why? I thought he was so happy with the Wai diet.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Oh really? I distinctly remember him saying both raw and cooked were offered. Maybe he's wrong then.
No he's still on Wai, he just tries to be a bit more instincto on Wai. ;)
Christina

Post by Christina »

I've read a few instincto books a couple of years ago. And they are 100 % raw. But maybe they've changed things at the castle after some problems they've had. I remember that the wife of the founder Guy-Claude Burger had been doing instincto for a long time fully raw and died of cancer anyway. :(
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Wow, wonder what her diet looked like...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Hey, if you never ate cooked food in your whole life, you can still die of lung cancer just by breathing the wrong air... (i happen to wait on tables in a restaurant where lots of people smoke)
Or of any other type of cancer if your fruits (or veggies for that matter) have been contaminated with toxins from insecticides or from another source, or if the fish you ate regularly contains heavy metals / mercury or PCBs etc
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I've read the cancer cells occur in many people but their immune systems kill them. If this is true, wouldn't peolple who have good health and strong immune systems get cancer much less than people who get sick two or three times a year?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, it very much depends on the condition of your defense system.